WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
redstudiosxx

PVA spotify Is broken!! ABOUT TO ASK FOR A REFUND!!

ReplyThanks 2020/08/28 08:13:17 4 0

After completing captcha it just loops on "executing find control" and executing "if" and the account is never made.

Do any of your programs work? Stop charging so much and marketing to people a fraudulent program.

I spent my hard-earned money on this and was hoping to get a return on my investment but now it looks like I have wasted money and TIME! I will be asking for a refund. Your account creation software needs work.

asiostream works good.

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
Dora Smith
2020/09/07 10:45:06

@ redstudiosxx

We can totally understand your worries and concerns, but we are a legitimate company and our company has developed and operated these software for over 10 years. Hope you can trust us!

Can you tell us what error messages you got? We will help you check it.

klucas
2020/10/13 02:55:49

the same thing is happening to me! I got a few bots and they are all expensive and only aiostream works! Im getting all sort of messages on this one:

pageloadwaitoperate timeout

error code - 1073741819

Bad end message confirmation you are not a robot

wait timeout

and the worse part is IM USING MY CAPTCHAS!!!

For example right now im running a campaign with 85 fails and 0 success.

I have waste so much money in captchas with this garbage bot. Honestly I deserve some kind of compensation. Im complaining since 6 months! Support doesn't solve anything. They always answer the same stupid messages. "all good on our end" I DONT CARE IF IT WORKS GOOD FOR YOU!!!! IT DOESNT WORK GOOD FOR ANY OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine I also own trafficbotpro V2 and I have been trying to run more than one task at the time for 6 month now and I can't?

Again all support says is: " the program works good for you"

You guys charge lot of money for the quality of the actual program. I will go even beyond! A crack version works way better than the original software! How is that even possible?

Honestly I don't know what are you going to do? Or give me a full version of the software once you fix it or give me all the money I have send in catpchas I don't know but I NEED AND ANSWER AND A SOLUTION!!!

Please DO NOT ask me again to write to support, support is unsupportable!

Aaron Spock
2020/10/18 07:19:42

I have the same problem!!!

my captcha is use but every count is fail!!!

AndyT
2020/10/27 19:05:02

great to read that I am not the only one with problems - this software is a waste of time.

There is a new spotify module which I got from the support after waiting over 1 month- After that it worked some days.

But now I am not getting emails from spotify to verify the account and after 2 days the account is broken- Don't know if it's a spotify think or a PVA creator thing, but if you ask me.....

Dora Smith
2020/11/19 15:25:14

Hello, guys. The test in our side is normal.

According to your screenshot, you did not fill in the complete registration information.

Note

Note that the latest version is currently PVA v2.8.7.

You can re-run PVA or click the WhbPack application in the software directoty to update the software to the latest version and try again.

Btw, is there any funds in your 2captcha account?

izbaN96
2020/12/13 02:43:27
2 # Dora Smith 2020/9/7 10:45:06

@ redstudiosxx

We can totally understand your worries and concerns, but we are a legitimate company and our company has developed and operated these software for over 10 years. Hope you can trust us!

Can you tell us what error messages you got? We will help you check it.

@dorasmith please check my ticket... im very excited aboutnto use pva creator... thanks...https://support.whitehatbox.com/Ticket/TicketEdit?ticketID=nDEmf1qxkngjtbQkqUSXRLuMI8iHaBz5
Dora Smith
2021/01/22 17:07:46

@izbaN96

Yeah, we have replied to you though this ticket. Please check it.

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future.

ArvidsKazacenko
2021/10/31 01:48:16
This bot is not working. All other bot like App-tools, Beastfy.me, Outlawz and other works. Only your bots doesn't work. You don't even have user giude to help customers. Do you think this is normal?
Дмитро Жигайло
2023/09/16 01:42:55
Temp Mail means no obligation and no risk. Disposable mail from Temp Mail, will save you from spam and promotional emails. One-time mail for anonymous use is free of charge.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option