WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
moalju

Spotify New Rules 2 hours after Account Creation (Update your Spotify Password)

ReplyThanks 2019/11/25 04:31:23 2 0

moalju
2019/11/25 04:32:29
After Creating an Account Spotify sends after some hours even when you have never logged in before or done anything an email where they want you to update your password. I have told whitehatebox many times before in skype that they should put an extra function for that but they did not. However You can create accounts but after some hours you will get a message to update your password. Even when you have never used the new created account before. You can do that manual for 10 or 50 accounts but for 1000 or more accounts its impossible. By the way if i must do that manual for what people bought then PVA Creator? Whitehatbox dont want to put a function like that. I hope they change their mind and start to solve this Problem. This Post has been made on 25. November 2019. Lets see how long it will take. Thanks
Dora Smith
2019/11/25 18:09:31

We have informed our programmer to check it.

Once there is any news, we will email you ASAP.

elwebito
2019/12/03 06:49:47
Please fix this!
Dora Smith
2019/12/04 15:57:22

Our programmer is still checking the problem.

If you give us more time, we will appreciate it.

Once there is news, we will inform you ASAP.

AndyT
2020/07/05 20:51:05
This problem is not solved yet
Dora Smith
2020/07/20 11:43:01

@AndyT

Sorry, are you referring to Spotify or SpotifyPremium? Because we noticed that you said it is SpotifyPremium in following post.

https://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=13721#.XxUScSgzaUk

Besides, we had replied to you in above post. Please check it.

AndyT
2020/08/20 14:21:09

Hi Dora, Thanks for reply.

I update to every new version that arrives. I have the problem since day 1 I am using this software.

Maybe I am doing something wrong? But I don't think so - Rest is working fine now. But this is not solved yes.

I am using SpotifyPremium at the moment, but before I used Spotify and had the same problems.

I tried different things: Diffenernt Email provider, different proxies, tried without proxy (only 3 accounts) -> same problem.

I also tried only to generate 1 account per hour - > same problem.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option