WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
thechosen

Please finally create a video tutorial!

ReplyThanks 2018/01/24 00:11:47 3 0

Please finally create a video tutorial for the latest version of the software to explain in detail how to setup the HMA proxies!

Please don`t post old youtube videos from last year where somebody used a old version of the software which didn`t had HMA!

And please don`t post descriptions in poor english how to setup HMA! I`ve already red them in the other posts and I don`t understand them!

I`ve bought this software one year ago and I can`t use it since that purchase because you developers are not able to provide the buyers a proper tutprial how to use it.

Thats really sad!

Aprilcaicai
2018/01/24 11:20:54

We will create the tutorial. Thanks for your suggestion.

Where cannot you understand please? Could you point it to me? I am sorry, it must write by me.

Did you buy a VPN please?

If so, please create a VPN connect in your computer first, then enter the corresponding information to the program.

You can share us the screenshot of the VPN connect in your computer. We will check it for you.

thechosen
2018/01/24 12:44:14

Ok, here are the screenshots of my current settings!

It seems like the HMA proxie is working BUT I`m not sure if the proxies are rotating (reconnecting to another hma proxie) after each run! How do I know if this is the case?

Furthermore the tool is showing me the message: 623 the system can not find the phonebook entry

Please tell me if my settings are correct!

Aprilcaicai
2018/01/24 16:18:51

Did you create the VPN connection in your computer?

Open the Network and Sharing center in your computer, then choose Setup new connections and networks, then choose Connect to work area to create the VPN connection step by step.

You need to create a VPN connection in your local network first.

Btw, we are trying to take a screenshot for these steps. Please wait for the news.

thechosen
2018/03/17 17:12:08

[QUOTE]Btw, we are trying to take a screenshot for these steps. Please wait for the news.[/QUOTE]

Where is it?

Aprilcaicai
2018/03/19 13:34:36
5 # thechosen 2018/3/17 17:12:08

[QUOTE]Btw, we are trying to take a screenshot for these steps. Please wait for the news.[/QUOTE]

Where is it?

We are so sorry for that we haven't released the update soon.

Actually the settings of VPN is same as how you configure it in your computer system.

Did you buy HideMyAss VPN please? Did you have Skype please? you can add our Skype whitehatbox we will check all for you.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option