WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Interested man

All Reddit accounts created with PVA creator get shadowbanned. Fix?

ReplyThanks 2021/12/17 02:37:33 0 0

Hello I have run an experiment and created a Reddit account manually from my browser and checked after 36 hours - account was not shadowbanned, everything all right,

Then I created an account with same with same username, password etc. setting but using yours Reddit PVA account creator - account got shadowbanned.

Its not the first time I run this experiment which proves that's something about this PVAcreator Reddit algorithm detects and shadowbanns the account.

Fingerprinting in anyway doesn't fix it - I tried a lot of things. Do you have a solution for this problem? Maybe you could update the version of Pva creator and fix the Reddit creator that doesn't serve its purpose.

Before I was planning to buy Your full version of PVAcreator for 1534$ but now Im considering getting refund since the Reddit program doesn't serve its purpose if all accounts get shadowbanned.

I already filled this complaint and got and obvious not working solution form one of the supporters.

Дмитро Жигайло
2023/09/16 01:41:41
Temp Mail means no obligation and no risk. Disposable mail from Temp Mail, will save you from spam and promotional emails. One-time mail for anonymous use is free of charge.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option