WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
intempodk

pricing question

ReplyThanks 2021/01/30 02:34:02 0 0

Hi,

Can someone explain the price logic on this? if you buy Ultimate Version, its 132$ one time fee, if you wish to try the ultimate (if its fast and works on certain conditions), its 7$ + 149$ for one time fee, apparently not 7$ + 132$ (which would be understandable).

So, they discurage users to actually register and try ultimate for 3 days by punishing them with extra price on the package even you actually payed 7$ just for 3 days?? thats a really wierd way to run a business.

Anyone know if you can make a deal with these guys to try the 3 days and not get punished over on the full package for wanting to try before buy (i need it to do more then the free version to test mine)?

Also, how many submits you can do a day on ultimate?

Jolin
2021/02/01 14:14:40

Sorry for the late reply here.

The pricing setting there is OK.

Because if you choose the one time fee version there, you can get a better discount.

If you choose the trail version + one time fee version there, you have an additional option to use it only 3 days and if you think you do not want to continue using the software, you can cancel the subscription there.

Then the one time fee version there is 149$, but as for an encouragement for the customers to buy the one time fee version directly, then there is a bigger discount in the one time fee version directly.

intempodk
2021/02/02 03:45:46

Still makes no sence, so you would rather not make 7$ for 3 days and a chance the user stays, but rather 130$ and the chance the user revokes the payment for services he cannot use as he didnt have a chance to test even he pay overprice for 3 days?? (its called "customer service and care").

Seems like a extremely greedy business model, and tbh i have NEVER seen this before today, they dont belive strongly enough in their own software to think customers will stay?

But thats of course up to them :).

Though i would still like to know, how many submits can you do a day on ultimate included in package?

Jolin
2021/02/03 14:46:31

Thanks for your reply.

Every one has his own ideas.

We respect your ideas, although it is different from us.

200 queries one day in the ultimate version

Aaron Smith
2021/05/03 21:51:23

I agree. I found that strange as well and I've also never seen any software company punish users who want to try the software before buying. I took a chance and purchased the Ultimate version outright (because I didn't want to pay the extra $24 to try it) and I understand now why they don't have faith in their product...

I've attempted to use their software for the last day and it's littered with bugs and errors. Their web version is completely down, the cloud thesaurus is offline, the software download file was corrupted and, once I finally was able to test the software, it's basically worthless without the cloud thesaurus... which I still can't get to.

Jolin
2021/05/28 16:40:57
5 # Aaron Smith 2021/5/3 21:51:23

I agree. I found that strange as well and I've also never seen any software company punish users who want to try the software before buying. I took a chance and purchased the Ultimate version outright (because I didn't want to pay the extra $24 to try it) and I understand now why they don't have faith in their product...

I've attempted to use their software for the last day and it's littered with bugs and errors. Their web version is completely down, the cloud thesaurus is offline, the software download file was corrupted and, once I finally was able to test the software, it's basically worthless without the cloud thesaurus... which I still can't get to.

Sorry for the inconvenience you met.

Now the web version works well now.

Do you mean you are not able to load the thesaurus?

Could you please send us more details here:

https://support.whitehatbox.com/

We'll check it for you.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option