WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
moalju

I dont recommend to buy PVA Creator. Since over 6 weeks support dont fix problems

ReplyThanks 2019/12/17 11:15:31 3 0

Over 6 weeks we have this problem with spotify account creation. They only answer that costumers get is, that their programmers are STUDY the problem. If their programmer needs 6 weeks to Study then i dont know what kind of programmers are that. I know this concerns now for spotify account creation but it can happen also to any other service of pva creator once in the future. And as you can see they will let you wait over 6 weeks like they are doing it here right now. And the problem is still not fixed. I am sure the answer will be again. HEY YOU GUYS WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE PROBLEM. PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE TIME.

claystallion
2019/12/17 18:45:24
If they don't fix it by the end of the week, they have to refund our money.

What do y'all say?

If these people don't wanna invest on their business and hire a new programmer, we need to move to a new software developer that takes care of their clients.

Dora Smith
2019/12/19 14:11:01

Guys.

Sorry for the incovenience.

Our programmer is engaged in fixing the issue. We will inform you immediately once there are any news.

We can consider extending your use period as compensation.

bakos360
2019/12/23 21:15:40
And that's why i gave up on pva and find and bought another account creator bot which works flawlessly and the awesome part? it was for half the price for 2 license keys.

Oh and also the bot it automatically CONFIRMS the accounts he creates so the accounts now have more lifespan.

I ll just stick with just aiostream from whitehatbox app for now.

If they ll add more features on pva then i ll gladly come back in using it
1Falsreich
2019/12/23 23:13:04

Hey heute kam ein update , dass das Problem beheben sollte aber leider startet das Programm nicht mehr. W?re super wenn das noch gel?st wird das wir alle wieder los legen k?nnen.

Hey there was an update today that should fix the problem but unfortunately the program doesn't start anymore. Would be great if this is still solved that we can all start again

Best Regards

moalju
2019/12/23 23:15:32
yes me the same. it dont start after the update!!!!!
moalju
2019/12/23 23:21:44

THIS IS AN EXTRA MAKING AGAIN!!! You can not tell me that this is just like that. I mean how can you do an update without testing it before? First i thought maybe a problem with my computer but after i read now that another can also not start the software i know this is again EXTRA!!!! my nerves are getting crazy!!!

Dora Smith
2019/12/24 17:15:41

Hello, guys.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please visit following address to download PVACreator again.

https://www.whitehatbox.com/SoftwareUpdate/Download/af9902b9-4c25-4430-8a71-d9378aad7cd2.zip

If you need more help, please contact us in the future.

dansilva
2020/01/01 03:01:41
4 # bakos360 2019/12/23 21:15:40
And that's why i gave up on pva and find and bought another account creator bot which works flawlessly and the awesome part? it was for half the price for 2 license keys.

Oh and also the bot it automatically CONFIRMS the accounts he creates so the accounts now have more lifespan.

I ll just stick with just aiostream from whitehatbox app for now.

If they ll add more features on pva then i ll gladly come back in using it

where you find it, please let me know. i need one.

Dora Smith
2020/01/02 16:17:59

Hello, guys.

Our programmer has updated PVACreator again. Some issues have been fixed on the latest version.

Please update to the latest version( v2.5.4).

If you have questions, please contact us.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option