WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mikey08

Pre sale question

ReplyThanks 2019/12/10 16:24:46 0 0
I am interested in ad click. Few questions.Can it make look like it is coming from Facebook or google. I think it is called faking the referral. Or do I need the search engine software so it like coming from Google.Or any other tips.That way it does not look like people are just typing my domain in
Dora Smith
2019/12/12 13:53:12

It can make look like it is coming from google.

TrafficBotPro can search your keywords on search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) and shopping sites(Amazon and Ebay), then found your site or product and click into your site or product page to view. TrafficBotPro can simulate many different people to do this base on your settings.

It can work like the real human and avoid detected as bot by simulate human's mouse move, click, scroll and keyboard input, etc.

Please purchase it on the sale page.

http://www.trafficbotpro.com/

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future.

jess20
2020/01/03 15:07:39

yeah technically it can do that but it will be a nightmare for you to setup and use. The bot is full of bugs and the functions that would actually make the users' life easier are being ignored by support and not being added. To set up just ONE click on ad, you will need to create a dedicated campaign for each click. No import function for easy management, nothing.

And when you purchase today, there are no guarantees the functions that work today would not be taken out tomorrow. I purchased the bot when it included the functions I needed, but they took some out and now its useless.

Total waste of money, support does not give a s**t.

Dora Smith
2020/01/08 18:29:06
Hello, guys.
You can set different tasks.
Could you please tell us what's your expectation for the software? If it's a new function, we can help you add it if possible.
If you have questions, you you can contact us through support ticket.
http://support.whitehatbox.com/
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option