WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
johnaaa

How to drive traffic to my amazon product from google with specific keywords

ReplyThanks 2019/08/05 16:42:16 0 0

Hi,

Is there a way to drive traffic to my Amazon product from google with specific keywords

Google (Amazon : my keyword) => amazon => search the keyword on amazon => scroll through the pages until it finds my product then click on it.

+ with unique IP address

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Jolin
2019/08/14 15:09:04

Please note that task will run successfully only when this keyword can be used to find your website on Google search results.

Create a task under "Google" tab, then enter your website link in "Website" filed, then click Next button to setup settings for the next page. You can enter the search keyword in "Keyword" tab. And setup a page number in "PageNumber" filed to search your website within these search results page. You can setup a stay time spend on your page in "Load Time" filed, the unit is millisecond. And you can setup a run times in "Enter total number of run times for this task" filed. After the settings are done for this page, just click Next button to view the next page. After all are done, then you can click Start button to run it.

Magicbox22
2019/08/29 02:17:22
how to use the software to click on amazon sponsered ad using each click with diffrent ip please help!!!
Jolin
2019/08/29 16:40:17
3 # Magicbox22 2019/8/29 2:17:22
how to use the software to click on amazon sponsered ad using each click with diffrent ip please help!!!
We have replied you in support ticket.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option