WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Dora Smith
2019/11/04 17:54:56

Auto bind fingerprint: it can bind fingerprint automatically.

Fingerprint is bound to proxy fingerprint.

kamikazerave
2019/11/04 20:30:24
Results report:

●https://proxyscrape.com/free-proxy-list

Purchase a premium plan with a slowdown rate of about 60% timeout error rate. If you bind the above, the software will fall. Works without binding. It cannot be used personally. It is a waste of money to buy, so collect and verify a free proxy, but it is not recommended.

StormProxy

http://stormproxies.com/

Pros: Approximately 10% of the overall fast timeout rate. It passes almost. Purchase 150threads (150 simultaneous connections). Rotation proxy: Not bound to trafficbot2. Tested. You can easily set a rotation proxy. The result: StormProxy is a proxy that solves all the problems of error.

+

●Luminati

https://luminati.io/

Recommended as well.

OtherVPN software is running while Trafficbot2 is running.

Traffic Bot2

There are many features not found in other software. I am confident that if you devise it well, you will succeed. Current. 80000 clicks in 4 days. You can traverse any number of different domains. * CPC ads are not AdSense.

You can click on the pinpoint of the targeted ad. I don't think this is in other software. The biggest advantage.

Those who can analyze CSS, ID +: nth-child () etc. in the verification mode and investigate pinpoint can operate one step more advantageously and can be clicked pinpoint.

By the way, custom mode is required.

overall summary

Google search→ target domain→ ad lick→ click to stay longer→ another B domain from the ad destination = stay time is about 10:00.

I have stopped AdSense, so I understand what to do. Google search is difficult with cheap proxies, so it is recommended to raise the proxy level. I think this is impossible with software. Take full advantage of TrafficBot2.

Bandwidth optimization

The special thing I implemented is that the size of the debug window is about the same as the mobile size. This is useful when the user agent is mobile specific and has precise control over target clicks and dwell times. This avoids loading large amounts of data into the desktop window and avoids mobile-friendly data loading errors. Tested when 80 debug browsers were launched simultaneously. Obviously, user-friendly and mobile-friendly loading dramatically reduces timeouts than loading on the desktop. Reduce CPU and GPU rendering. Mobile user agents are recommended if you want to save time by clicking over and over. Mobile user agents can also be purchased for a fee. Although the story is different, there is always a referrer when accessing other domains. Because referrers are not treated as robots by Analytics and AdSense, you must also set the referrer from custom mode. Otherwise, the person is considered unnatural. I think referrers need to check appropriately.

honda
kamikazerave
2019/11/06 00:59:17

Add report:

If the target page is a video page, there are several other streaming formats such as hls, dash (latest), and mp4. These characteristics can be switched
User agents improve usability. If the target page is accessed on the desktop, there is one 720p video.
A 1-second split file into a 2mg (ts) file in hlsm3u8 format is reliably read. Using a free low-quality proxy increases the timeout rate. When this is suppressed, mobile displays usually require heavier pages when user agents are used to understand the internal HP structure. And look ahead. Personally, I feel that mobile optimization and traffic need to be considered a bit. Also an image. Example) Target page tag [
picture] and image responsive tag [srcset]As above, Critical rendering pass and lazy loading of images (until the hidden page can be read) is read. For example,The target page is being tried. .

For simple pages, the web page that reads all the data on one page is the worst target page. Will definitely time out. By identifying these things, the timeout rate can be improved.

This is created and optimized by the web creator, so the amount of reading that complies with the PC and mobile specifications can be overwhelmingly different. If timeouts occur frequently in the debug window, if the user agent is optimized and does not change, the page weight is inspected, and if there is no change, the proxy determines that it is low quality OR garbage., we recommend that you add, reduce, or adjust the mobile user agent volume CSV and custom TXT files. In addition, it is unnatural if everything is mobile, so mixing small PCs may be a countermeasure. This method dramatically improved the timeout. The points are [User Agent], [High Quality Proxy] and [Weight of the clicked page]. that's all!

honda
kamikazerave
2019/11/11 02:30:45

レポートを追加:

StormProxyの住宅用IPローテーションプロキシが最高だと思いました。ところで、

20のポート常駐IPローテーションプロキシをテストしたとき、1分あたり100?200の米国のアクセスにアクセスしました。米国時間の夕方に数が減少した場合、EU大陸に切り替え、上記と同じアクセスを記録しました。住宅用IPローテーションプロキシが最適です。ソフトウェアはIDとパスワードを必要としません。StormProxyは、StormProxy管理画面からグローバルIPまたはPC IPを設定することでネットワーク全体に反映されるため、ソフトウェアでIPを設定する必要はありません。それは非常に簡単です。

http://stormproxies.com/residential_proxy.html

In the above report transmission, there was a leak in the referrer content. In addition, all (outbound LINK) and event actions need to be properly displayed in Google Analytics etc. in the click source.

●SmartProxy

Smart Proxies residential proxy is also recommended.

https://smartproxy.com/

honda
kamikazerave
2019/11/13 03:25:51

Add report:

Luminati and ● SmartProxy (not recommended if requested bandwidth is huge).

I tested the purchase of residential proxies from three companies and determined that ●StormProxy was the best for me.

If you have a lot of traffic and requests like me and need more than 20,000 US proxies per day,

I recommend StormProxy. By the way, the speed is almost the same for the three companies. Residential proxy. It may vary depending on the purpose, but in my case StormProxy is used because of its excellent cost performance.

honda
Dora Smith
2019/11/14 15:25:07

@kamikazerave

Thank you for your detailed analysis and results.

Free proxies have very short timeliness, so if you need to bind them to your accounts, you'd better use paid proxies.

They must be checked before using the proxy when you useTrafficBotPro 2.

Additionally, our program only support http proxy, so please go to buy http proxy.

Also please use highly anonymous http proxy.

kamikazerave
2019/11/14 15:45:32

Dora Smith You are welcome.

Also, I will describe the rudimentary way to deal with the authentication screen error “I am not a robot”.

Delete browser cookies and cache

If an error message is displayed even after a while, the message will often disappear by deleting information related to past Google searches stored in the browser.
Try deleting your browser's cookies and cache. The complete method is to delete the cache, cookies, and password history of all users linked to the account on the computer.

honda
Dora Smith
2019/11/15 17:48:19

@kamikazerave

Thanks for your description and answer.

If you need more help, please contact us.

kamikazerave
2019/11/21 01:25:46

Additional report:

I found it very important to click on the Google keyword search to go to the first page of the web page.

First, we decided to use the strategy to start tasks one by one. The reason is as follows.

If many tasks (threads) are started more than once at a time, they are completely treated as bots and an authentication screen error is displayed.
Set up and run about 100,000 high-quality anonymous proxies.
By the way, it is not StormProxy. StormProxy is described below using method ②. Use only with Google transit proxy + regular paid anonymous proxy.
But Google is terrible. If there is heavy traffic, Google will decide 100% bot.
Note: TrafficBot2 is not bad software. The bad thing is Google.

I found a workaround. When the debug windows are displayed one by one, the 100% authentication screen is not displayed.
When you set up a referrer from Google, the Google search engine accesses the main traffic site in the background. That ’s why you ’ll see referrers and search engine keywords in Analytics.
If you test in development mode, it is clear that you are loading.
I think the same can be said for other tools.
Visually, the Google search engine is not displayed. This is also because the Web page with one URL set at the beginning is displayed. However, the first shot accesses the search engine. Some tasks (threads) are active unless displayed. Sticking to the quantity and access of your bots will trap you in a lot of traffic. I feel strongly that I need to divide my work.

/*******************************************************/

Work performed in [Work method ①]
If tasks or threads work one by one, it is not 100% out.
I pass everything. Not an error! You performed this action, but bypassed the error authentication screen.
If there is an error and it is marked for a while, stop using the error proxy.
If you use a lot of proxy proxies without knowing them, your ranking and domain power will drop quickly.
The same applies to other bots.

[Work method ②]
If you go to the main page without using Google search and click AdSense,
The first page will be the main site and the second page will be the link to AdSense clicks. We recommend that you do not include a referrer on the first page.
Work method ①. As described above,
The purpose of work method ② is a large amount of traffic.
When you place the referrer, Google will be placed on the first page and displayed for about 1 second, but the first page is undefined. As a flow, it works with a lot of traffic with a lot of proxies with errors.
In other words, the referrer must be placed in the second click destination. You do n’t need an initial Google referrer. Because the main is the second advertiser's web page.
And the important thing is that you can use a referrer from the first page to the first AdSense click source page. Work method ② is common to other traffic robots.

/*******************************************************/

---- Finally, the point of ① is to make good progress one by one from greedy traffic Google search engine! We will report the results of these measures in a short period of time. I hope this helps people in need. This is the last report. With the above measures, the customer's HP ranking was achieved from about 70 to the first page per week. The HP ranking has been raised from 50 pages to the first page in a week. These reports are the WEB designers of the main business. I am a professional who has been building HP in Japan for 13 years.

* No response from my report required

honda
kamikazerave
2019/11/21 10:22:33

If the machine's IP is the cause, you will need to shuffle the IP several times a day.

For example, if an error is identified, it will always be an error.

If Google determines that there is an error in the global IP, even if the proxy is good, consider exiting. As my personal measure, change the global IP with VPN. All IP assignments are random, not country or state. )

Visual check from Google search engine is recommended for each scene.

Setting a schedule will later become a nightmare.

In addition, the waiting time until the next browser starts after the processing of one debug browser (task) is completed is set to 10 to 15 seconds. When waiting time is shortened, it becomes an exercise that humans cannot. The Google search engine makes robot-like decisions. That is unnatural.

My VPN test was the best test that CryptoStorm VPN is currently using.

HMA → NordVPN  Proxy.sh  CryptoStorm (Test validation was done in this order. It became CryptoStormVPN. This VPN is convenient and overall, Proxy.sh is equally good! Everything worked and the result came out, this is a report.

This is the last post. Excuse me...

honda
VerifyCode
Advanced Option