WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
greyhat
2016/01/12 15:56:58

@Dansta,

"For pressing the im not a robot button you use control operate to click it and then those steps"

I know that, thats easy

"record button, Its only used to make your projects faster by recording actions"

I know, and I need you to press Record button so it can record the steps for when you click on the images, so I can see exactly what html items were used out of the +50 different html items.

I dont know which of the html items seek that Im suppose to use to click the images, but if you press the record button, and clicking the images, it will show me exactly which html items I need to complete the task manually

I can not use imagemagic because I can not use the get image or run bat function which is only available to pro version, Im using free version, and I need to solve captcha myself

But in the future, when I obtain a pro-dev version, I'll then be able to use imagemagick to get & number the images in milliseconds (nice btw) but for now, I must solve manually until there is support for Recaptcha2

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/12 21:33:29

Hi, thanks for your help @Danksta, you are definitely correct.

@greyhat, please check the below link, we have created a bot use the Record function. if you have any other problems, please feel free to have a contact with us.

https://youtu.be/w0CvvC1HjNE

greyhat
2016/01/13 01:58:00

Hi,

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2063#.VpXyI_krKHs

The Free version of botchief can not use Record & Save Function

The free version of botchief can not use advance functions such as get image either.

@April & @Danksta, you can always let me have your 2nd Dev license

and most of my nightmares/problems will go away

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/13 02:27:56
13 # greyhat 1/13/2016 1:58:00 AM

Hi,

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2063#.VpXyI_krKHs

The Free version of botchief can not use Record & Save Function

The free version of botchief can not use advance functions such as get image either.

@April & @Danksta, you can always let me have your 2nd Dev license

and most of my nightmares/problems will go away

Very sorry for that, i just ignored that, anyway, the paid version has the powerful function. so if you want to create a bot which is more powerful, there is no doubt that the paid version will be the best choice for you.

If you have any problem, please feel free to have a contact with us.

greyhat
2016/01/13 05:24:26

@April,

I do not want to create a bot more powerful.

I want to create an easy & simple bot, to manually solve my own recaptchas, in the free version.

Once I can make simple & easy bots, then I can try to make more powerful bots with paid version.
I have to crawl, walk, jog & then run.

Danksta
2016/01/13 10:45:55

Well recaptcha doesnt serve as an easy and simple bot! Its the most complicated captcha service in todays date and cant be done with the free version! Consider purchasing if you wanna solve or just skip projects which require recaptcha

greyhat
2016/01/13 15:24:48

@Danksta, you still dont understand, and overthinking it.

How will purchasing help me to solve captchas myself, manually? It wont.

If I purchase, then I'd automate captchas using your method, which I dont intend to do yet.

Will you record that 1 very small step that I asked about?

Press Record

Generate Captcha

Click Images

Stop Record

Send .dat file

I only need to see what html items were used

Extremely Easy, Extremely Quick, Extremely Simple.

Danksta
2016/01/13 22:52:02

I think you dont understand about what record button means :p

Its not how you think of it! I think you are thinking of it as recording log/dat files or something? You are completely mistaken

There isnt even any use of record button tbh, you are overthinking it! Its just to faster the process! So that you dont need to configure each step and not actually "record" things

Thats why i said that earlier comment

Also record option is not there in the free version and its just a mistake on their side to put in the page, so it wont be possible anyway

greyhat
2016/01/14 18:25:50

"I think you are thinking of it as recording log/dat files or something? You are completely mistaken"

I thought that is exactly what the Record Function does because of the explanation for its function on botchief homepage:

" Record Browser Activity so that it can be Converted Into Scripting and Edited"

Example:

Press Record.

Then Go to bing, click search bar, type in "loose weight", click the top 5 results.

Stop Record

I was thinking that once you stop recording, it will show you step by step of your browser activity, like this:

1. Load Url = Bing.com

2. Control Op = Html Seek "control bar"

3. Set Value = loose weight

4. Control Op = 1st Html item, + Click

5. Control Op = 2nd Html item, + Click

etc.,

"Also record option is not there in the free version"

I know that, and that is why I was asking You to press Record button in Your Pro edition, and then You send the .dat file to me so I can examine

"and its just a mistake on their side to put in the page"

Yea, WHB mentioned that in an earlier response to me on this thread. Said he'd have it removed soon.

greyhat
2016/01/14 18:32:55

I've already figured an alternative super easy method a few days ago,

I just haven't incorporated it yet because I wanted to try the harder method (for me) 1st.

I'll have my bot completed tonight or tomorrow if I can find some free time

VerifyCode
Advanced Option