18 # Danksta 1/13/2016 10:52:02 PM

I think you dont understand about what record button means :p

Its not how you think of it! I think you are thinking of it as recording log/dat files or something? You are completely mistaken

There isnt even any use of record button tbh, you are overthinking it! Its just to faster the process! So that you dont need to configure each step and not actually "record" things

19 # greyhat 1/14/2016 6:25:50 PM

I thought that is exactly what the Record Function does because of the explanation for its function on botchief homepage:

" Record Browser Activity so that it can be Converted Into Scripting and Edited"

Example:

Press Record.

Then Go to bing, click search bar, type in "loose weight", click the top 5 results.

Stop Record

I was thinking that once you stop recording, it will show you step by step of your browser activity, like this:

1. Load Url = Bing.com

2. Control Op = Html Seek "control bar"

3. Set Value = loose weight

4. Control Op = 1st Html item, + Click

5. Control Op = 2nd Html item, + Click

etc.,

Danksta, you're just totally & completely wrong

You was really overthinking something really simple this entire time

From the description of the Record Function, my understanding of it was correct.

Furthermore, if (anybody) or you wasn't overthinking, and fulfilled my extremely quick, easy & simple request (like you said you would lol), my bot would have been created days ago, within a few minutes.

Fortunately for me, I was smart enough to figure an even easier, and much more simpler solution.

Now, Im going to go complete my super awesome 1st bot

Here is the Record Button in action, demonstrating exactly what I was asking you to do this whole entire time, which was record 1 small step (then send your .dat file to me) Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/w0CvvC1HjNE?t=54s