WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
TryinTaSPIN

Particular time of day do you update?

ReplyThanks 2015/02/14 03:01:40 0 0

Hello,

I am new to spinning, I have used spinners online and have tired of them as it was easier to generate my own content than deal with the bugs. However, I have been watching your videos and trying, or rather attempting to replicate exactly what you have demonstrated within the videos.

1.) The promo video I seen online that drew me to this spinner was the suggesting that article scraping was included with the SuperSpin function, now I discover it is not.

2.) Each time I try to spin even a sentence from my own text (as you have instructed within your videos) it makes no sense and does not spin the content into a unique version... even in the Super Spin format--WHY, do you do updates at night, or when do you do updates.

3.) While I understand that with larger articles and using the AI feature (I did note that again AI was a web-based additional paying option) the system bogs or does not load. When it does load and I submit the article into the unique "Super-Spin" the article spits out relatively the exact same content for the most part.

4.) Is there a particular time frame that one must wait to end the "bog", or is it due to the size of the content of an article. eg. 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 words?

5.) Why did you not inform within the content of the videos that the article scraping was an additional paying feature?

ffftttt
WhiteHatBox
2015/02/14 07:40:37

1. The scraping function is included in ultimate version already, where do you see you need pay it again?

2. It maybe your settings problem, you can give me your example text and settings, I will check it.

3. The AI is included in ultimate version too, did you buy the ultimate version?

4. I don't understand your mean? You are using the web version or desktop version?

5. Again, the scraping function is included in ultimate version.

Let's ROCK!
TryinTaSPIN
2015/02/14 12:00:42
ffftttt
TryinTaSPIN
2015/02/14 12:11:19

I have entered the point where I am frustrated with the Spinner software. I can follow video directions, but when the steps are followed and the system crashes, I can not see me continuing with purchasing the full version.

I purchased Spinner Chief III.

I have tried the one-step method, did not work.

I have tried the sentence method, did not work.

Tried both Cloud and miracle thesaurus you offered, did not work.

I also tried to scrape an article up from your library with the keyword function to spin from that, did not work, became "stuck" in a never ending cycle and would not populate an article.

Now,my expectation from purchasing the software last night was that I could generate a spun article that was unique with one click, I did not expect it would be perfect I believed I would have to do some editing.

None of this is happening.

I will explore your videos again on YouTube, then attempt to spin again. Should this not work, I would expect from being in the trial phase that you would not bill me for the remaining balance.

At this point I am very disappointed.

ffftttt
WhiteHatBox
2015/02/16 06:28:51

Please add my skype - chinasunny5

I will help you to check it there fast. It is working well for us, so I think it is just some special settings leads the problem.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option