WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
msprecha

I need download link & authorization for SpinnerChief III

ReplyThanks 2015/02/06 15:52:35 0 0

I have sent NUMEROUS emails and John has said he would upgrade me to SpinnerChief III yesterday in an email, but I still cannot access the software because I have not received anything from you guys. Please contact me ASAP with an authorization key and a download link. I prefer to have a copy of the software on my hard drive in case your system goes down.

And, by the way, the free version of SpinnerChief 4 DOES NOT WORK. It doesn't spin anything you put into it.

I appreciate it & you.

Thanks

WhiteHatBox
2015/02/06 23:09:32

Please check your email and email back your old account information, we will send you the serial code.

Hmmm, in our test sc4 works well. Which options you use?

Let's ROCK!
msprecha
2015/02/07 00:40:10

Please check your [email protected] for the email I just sent you with my payment information. Please rush my download link for a copy of the software for my hard drive NOT just through your Whitehatbox app. And, I need a serial number that I can enter so I can use my software as the PAID customer that I am.

I truly am amazed at how you guys have treated me during this transaction. It has taken nearly a week with the same message in emails over-and-over from me to get this accomplished. I didn't expect this from you because in the past you were much more professional.

Lastly, when I tried the free version of sc4, I entered an article and tried to spin it. Nothing worked. I also noticed in this forum that another person had the same issue.

WhiteHatBox
2015/02/08 03:59:49

Please check your email again, I have sent you the serial code.

Thanks to report the sc4 problem, we have released a new version of SpinnerChief 4 today, it should work well now.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option