Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
imdavid

Default action on error / if stuck on page

ReplyThanks 2014/11/18 06:21:57 0 0

Hey all,

I was wondering about those 2 things:

Is there a way to set the default action when an error occurs, such as go to 'xx' when error occurs. (for example control not found)

And also, I would like to set a max time on action time, so that if the bot for example is stuck on a page it'll automatically go to action 'xx' after being on the same action for 'xx' seconds.

Hope this is possible!

Kind Regards,
David

WhiteHatBox
2014/11/19 00:05:22

You can use the TryCatch action, if there is an error happen, the program will go to Catch part, you can just put your error deal with code in catch part.

The loadUrl action has a timeout set, is that enough for you? Or you want a timeout for a control operation like click a link on a page?

Let's ROCK!
imdavid
2014/11/22 04:20:42

Well I would like a global timeout for all of the operations, if I need to drag every action in a trycatch the bot won't function anymore. Sometimes the bot is just stuck on one page for some reason I'm not aware of, could you make something like for all actions. If action takes longer then 'xx' then goto?]

Would be great, thanks!

WhiteHatBox
2014/11/22 22:34:52
ok, I think I understand your meaning, we will add a function to deal with this case easily.
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option