WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Burak

Add me fast bot creation problem

ReplyThanks 2014/09/29 12:59:12 0 0

Hi all, lately I've been playing around with BotChief but I can't get this one done:

I am trying to create a bot for addmefast so I can get points from the twitter followers section.

I played with bot chief and watched all videos but couldn't find a solition :(

What I am trying to do with steps:

- Bot will login in to do site with my account info and after that it will stop. Because I only need to login one time ( when I put "End" action bot is not running as I wish )

- After that under get points menu it will click on Twitter Follower and in the page it will click on Follow ! But here is the trick part: When you click on "Follow" it is opening a popup and you need to click on follow in that popup which is twitter's original page ! And than you need to wait 3sec than you need to close the popup window then you can get the point and continue...

When I tried to do this in bot chief menu it is opening the twitter page as a normal web page and asking for the login info, so how can I make that ? What I want is Twitter and Addmefast will be on in the same time so the bot can run?

Bot is great for account creating but I couldn't solve that poblem, I will appreciate for any help.

Thanks...

WhiteHatBox
2014/09/29 20:48:19
So the problem for you is the popup open in a new page, right?
Let's ROCK!
Burak
2014/09/30 00:58:49
2 # WhiteHatBox 9/29/2014 8:48:19 PM
So the problem for you is the popup open in a new page, right?

Yes, but not only that, here is the screenshot, it can explain better :) : h t t p : / / i57 . tinypic . com / 2620c36 . jpg

Sorry I do not have enough msgs to send the link, so please delete the spaces :)

WhiteHatBox
2014/09/30 11:26:37
ok, can you please send me your bot module to my email - [email protected], then we can check the problem for you fast and give you a solution.
Let's ROCK!
Burak
2014/09/30 23:34:54

I send it ! I hope I send the correct file :)

Thanks for your help, I am pretty sure you can find a way but I couldn't :) I hope it will work, I will be very happy...

WhiteHatBox
2014/10/03 04:09:23
Got your bot and tested.

When I click the "follow" button, the page doesn't jump a new page, it just visit the new page in the old browser, so it is no problem.

I think the reason is the settings of your firefox, please try to change the settings, so that the new page will be open in old browser, not open new browser.

Btw, you run this in botchief editor or in botchief ?
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option