WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Aidan

YouTube/Gmail SMS Verify

ReplyThanks 2016/07/12 22:43:15 1 0
Hello there i am in the mist of creating my own personal YouTube/Gmail account creator the only thing i seem to have a problem with is how and where do i go to get sms verification for accounts. I noticed the Getphonecode plugin but have no idea how to get it to work any help would be amazing. another question would be how can i get botchief to make a alert when there is a phone verification and allow me to start and stop that thread.
Aidan
2016/07/13 01:58:29
please delete posted in wrong section
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/13 02:56:05
For the Getphonecode plugin, you need to register an account on this site: http://getnumber.whitehatbox.com/ and then fill the account information to this plugin.

Add a Show Variable command, when it needs phone verification, it will pop up a prompt window to ask you to input your phone number.

Next time, please post your posts on the right section. Thanks

Aidan
2016/07/13 07:58:53
Hello there i did notice i posted in the wrong section sorry for this long night :( as for the verification is there anyway to make it fully automatic so the bot handles it all ?
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/13 22:27:21

For the Phone verification, it is fully automatic. And you need to register an account on this site: http://getnumber.whitehatbox.com/ and then fill the account information to this plugin.

We have the same products with the phone verification on this site: store.botchief.com

Aidan
2016/07/15 02:50:28

Hello again :), I have created a account and have deposited into the account. In botchief i have attached the plugin i have also set the variable for the account name and password but for api ID i am using the ID for the type of number i would like, i dont know if this is right? due to the fact when i test it it dosent charge my account and i dont receive anything within the variable i save it too. How would i also go about entering the number as the format it says i receive it will be Format: phone number|full phone number|order id but all i need is the number then after i only need the order ID. Im really confused about this any help would be greatly appreciated. A video tutorial on this would be even better! :P

Regards Aidan

Aprilcaicai
2016/07/15 04:16:40

Visit this site: http://getnumber.whitehatbox.com/ and then fill in this id in the red circle:

Aidan
2016/07/15 04:42:18
I understand that, that is the API ID i was asking how to set up the plugin i put in the values for account name & pass and api id and a save variable but when i go to write the variable to a file it is empty and my account dosent get charged. there is no phone number generated at all or order id.
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/15 05:54:39
Please test the single step for the getphone plugin, and then you can know the reason.
Aidan
2016/07/16 02:25:47

single step?

where it says username and password i put my account details there i have tested it it comes up successful but when i go to write the variable to a file it says variable dose not not exist and my account hasn't been charged etc. It is probably somethingsimple i have overlooked:P

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option