WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
topkashmiriyt

MY DEBUNG WINDOW IS NOT OPENING . AND NO ONE IS HELPING ME HERE

ReplyThanks 2021/04/24 06:11:07 0 0

MY DEBUNG WINDOW IS NOT OPENING . AND NO ONE IS HELPING ME HERE IN TUBE ASSIST PRO IT SHOW ME THIS MESSAGE

the type initializer for 'GECKO GECKOPREFENCES THREW AN EXPECTION . DS

Nanasi
2023/08/11 16:08:28
? Your Tube Assist Pro software is outdated or corrupted. You should try to update it to the latest version (1.76) from the official website or reinstall it if necessary.
? Your GeckoFX library is outdated or incompatible with your Tube Assist Pro software. You should check the version of your GeckoFX.dll file and make sure it matches the version of your Tube Assist Pro software. You can also try to download the latest version of GeckoFX from the official website dino game

? Your preferences are invalid or conflicting with each other. You should review your preferences and make sure they are valid and consistent. For example, you should not set the network.proxy.type to 1 if you are not using a proxy server, or you should not set the network.proxy.http_port to a string value instead of an integer value. You can find more information about the available preferences and their values on the Mozilla Developer Network website dinosaur game

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option