WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
sturmundrang

Captchas

ReplyThanks 2016/03/25 15:14:37 0 0

In the captcha settings we are given the option between manual and death by captcha

Does MANUAL mean that I can stand by the computer and when the bot prompts the captcha I can insert it manually? Or else how does it work? And how do I trigger it? With the function captcha or something else?

Is this even feasible with the latest picture (street name plates, house numbers) captchas?

Aprilcaicai
2016/03/25 23:38:46

Hi,sturmundrang, you are right, there are two options you can select manual and death. manual means when the bot prompts the captcha, you have to input it maually.

You do not know how to use the capthca function? below is the steps, please follow

add a captcha function. on its settings, find the picture control and the input box control, it is very simple, wish this is clear.

recently, the captcha is only available for letter and number, very sorry for that

sturmundrang
2016/03/28 06:12:09
Hi, so basically you are saying the bot does not work with google captchas?
Aprilcaicai
2016/03/28 06:48:51
sorry. bro it cannot, very sorry for that.
sturmundrang
2016/03/28 06:55:28
This practically reduces the usability of bot chief by 90% or more since all captchas are of the new kind, except for sites of small importance.This is a much needed feature I do not see how I can use bot chief this way.
WhiteHatBox
2016/03/29 01:28:15

BotChief captcha works with normal char and number captcha now.

As for the new captcha, like you need select picture type, drag picture etc, we are working on a new captcha system to do this, it will be ready in 1-2 weeks.

Let's ROCK!
sturmundrang
2016/03/29 03:45:08
Hi, I did not get your suggestion. Could you be a little more specific please? What do you mean with get a picture drag a picture etc?
greyhat
2016/04/13 14:50:46

@sturmundrang

What WhiteHatBox means is that Botchief will have the ability (hopefully in 1-2 weeks) to deal with the newer (and complicated) captcha's, such as selecting pictures, grab pictures, ect., he was just using that as an example.

So....what kind of progress are we at now WhiteHatBox? lol.

I've been personally waiting on that ability as well. I wonder if you're using the same method that Danksta had incorporated....I also remember him using some other 3rd party software as well....hopefully if you guys can make it so that botchief can handle this task without 3rd party software, that would be been better :)

Aprilcaicai
2016/04/13 22:24:15

Still working on it, so please wait patiently.

After we finished it, we will update the log. So you can know it directly.

Besides, i have replied you on you another post. thanks

Wish you have a nice day!

Danksta
2016/04/16 05:29:48

I guess I can upload my .dat file for recaptcha if it is such a trouble? It usually works most of the time, but needs tweaking for first use. (Since different site have different controls, and fdiff placement of recaptcha) Also the third party software is not needed. I use it only because it edits the image in a second, thereby reducing the processing time. It can also be done in a way, that it edits the image online in any online image editing site, it would just take bit more time.

Also offtopic, but @Aprilcaicai Is the SOCKS feature going to come out? Its been almost 6 months since I started requesting it.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option