WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
sturmundrang

Select correct Radio Button

ReplyThanks 2016/02/09 12:52:16 0 0
Hi, when selecting html in a control operate action I need to select between male or female radio button, the html is clear, so I am using a variable, but when running it always ignores the variable and uses the gender I clicked on to select the html then modify with variables, without looking for the one with the gender specified by the variable. Hope it's clear.
WhiteHatBox
2016/02/12 01:29:53

I think you maybe not set the variable correct.

you can send us your module, we will make a check for you.

Let's ROCK!
sturmundrang
2016/02/16 12:36:04

This is resolved. My advice to anyone with the same issue is to select only the bare minimum code needed in the item seek condition window.

In my case <input name="gen" value="male" type="checkbutton">

In the item seek window it produced a line for each attribute. I deleted the lines with type and name and added the outerHtml seek condition from the advanced seek conditions, added there my variable and it works. Do not ask me why, but it works.

It's a small issue that may need to be reworked in botchief, since if I had had multiple gender html instances I might have needed to be more specific in the item seek condition window, which might have resulted in an error like this one.

Aprilcaicai
2016/02/17 03:50:47

Hi, buddy, so smart you are. Thanks for your suggestion. We will try our best effort to make botchief to be more perfect. Thanks again.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option