WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
goodtoknow

Trouble with support or lack of.

ReplyThanks 2016/02/04 18:26:25 0 0

I am posting this out of sheer frustration, i bought a life time license for spinner chief elite back in July 2011.

Initially i was having trouble registering my elite version license and shortly after had given up due to personal reasons.

I now i want to blow the dust off some old software, i had no problems reactivating market samurai and scrapebox but despite giving my Subscription Number and old sign up email address to support, they have decided to turn a deaf ear to my reactivation request despite paying for a so called lifetime license that i never even got to use. It has been over 2 weeks now since i first got in contact with support and this is what i am resorted to doing. What a way to treat paid customers with such contempt.

All i want is what i paid for, which is not asking much considering the lengths i am having to go to in the hope that some body will listen.

Aprilcaicai
2016/02/04 22:19:34
Hi,buddy, sorry for the inconvenience, we are glad to help you solve it, you mean that the software spinnerchief does not work? if the serial number is not valid, please send your payment/paypal email to this account: [email protected] the support will help you solve it asap. sorry again.
goodtoknow
2016/02/05 09:05:00

Hi April thanks for the reply.

I have already sent 4 emails to support in this last 2 weeks, 2 of which have been ignored by John.

So I am requesting a follow up via email from support that will respond in a timely manner.

I don't mind who resolves the issue, just so long as it is fixed ASAP.

Thanks

goodtoknow
2016/02/06 09:17:57

Well this is just ridiculous. Take a good look people at the way they treat lifetime paid customers.

They clearly no longer care now that they secured my money eons ago.

I will be sure let every online marketer know and also a friend who is about to buy the spinner chief ultimate license to stay well clear from here.

I have been cheated off my money everyone, just so you know. Nobody responded to my recent emails in support.

WhiteHatBox
2016/02/07 23:40:21
Hi buddy, sorry for the late reply, we are in china and here is in the Spring Holiday that is biggest holiday in China, and that make everything to be slower. The problem is that we can't find your buy or register information using the email you provided. So we can't give you license. We need you provide your right information, then we can help you.
Let's ROCK!
goodtoknow
2016/02/08 06:20:43
I did give you the correct information.

What a shameless excuse for not responding to support emails after 2.5 weeks and complete BS

It is your responsibility to fix this mess not mine. I provided the correct information, you people are lying. From what i gather you changed websites and screwed up by losing customer info at the change over and are not willing to take responsibility for it.

I will tell the good folks at the warrior forum and other places where i am a valued member how i have been cheated.

This is as complete disgrace, never ever again will I contemplate buying any of your companies tools again. Call yourselves whitehat, you might want to look check again, because from where i'm standing it is clearly blackhat. Black as the night.

Stay away from these people, unless you want to get burned.
WhiteHatBox
2016/02/09 04:00:27

1. From the information you provided, you can't find your payment and license, that is why we can't give you new license. If can find your buy/paypal/payment email, then we can give you license without any problem. If you have $1000 saved in the bank, but you don't remember your account and password, will the bank give you money? No.

2. We are a good software company, make and sell software over 8 years. We have no reason to cheat our customers. If we want to cheat you and do bad thing to you, your this post will never show on our forum. The only reason that your post is still there is because we still want to help you to solve your problem.

My suggest is that search [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] in your paypal account and try to find your correct payment or license information, then we can help you to get the newest license.

Let's ROCK!
aingrati8
2016/06/04 07:01:11
7 # WhiteHatBox 2/9/2016 4:00:27 AM

1. From the information you provided, you can't find your payment and license, that is why we can't give you new license. If can find your buy/paypal/payment email, then we can give you license without any problem. If you have $1000 saved in the bank, but you don't remember your account and password, will the bank give you money? No.

2. We are a good software company, make and sell software over 8 years. We have no reason to cheat our customers. If we want to cheat you and do bad thing to you, your this post will never show on our forum. The only reason that your post is still there is because we still want to help you to solve your problem.

My suggest is that search [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] in your paypal account and try to find your correct payment or license information, then we can help you to get the newest license.

@ goodtoknow

@ WhiteHatBox

This explains many answers I have had and haven't received any replies besides hes very busy, cant find your license, etc.

John if your in charge of this company the first thing is have you changed any server information or lost registration details. If so you can check back in your paypal accounts from what I see you have several and the most recent one is the 163.com so that leads me to believe maybe you dont have access to the other accounts and cant find my payment threw paypal.

Your example was if I lose my username and password can I access my account or money and the answer is YES I live in the united states where companies are responsible for clients records and that includes the transaction/payment made from a customer to a merchant everything is recorded and my bank doesn't charge its account, names(domain) without transferring clients information accordingly.

The just of it is I paid for your software I didn't receive a hard copy in fact I received a digital download with no activation besides an email from 2013. You as an 8 year software company should have an implemented platform that allows clients that pay for your service. I cant understand this your software is just as sophisticated as any other i have purchased that needs to registered on the server, but you dont have a client login that allows renewing license and checking my order information. Since you dont provide that you should be keeping records.

I have to agree with goodtoknow you apparently lost peoples registration information and are leaving paid people such as myself hang out to dry. Who's to say that in a few more years you wipe out the current clients information and it happens to the next generation of people.

Aprilcaicai
2016/06/05 22:05:55

Hey buddy,

So sorry for the inconvenience, we have all the records about our customer, and if you can provide a specific payment、payment account for us to check, that wouldn't be much difficult like this.

We have received your private message, and also very thanks you providing such specific information to us, we will go to check it and then respond to you.

aliasman71
2017/03/23 19:52:22

I currently have this same issue , I went to dust off my spinnerchief II Elite which I paid for a lifetime serial (based on the ad saying I would always have the latest version forever) I go look in my email folder where I saved all emails from this company and see everything but the email for my serial. I think... ok no biggie ill just to retrieve it on the website somehow..nope.

So I email whitehatbox support asking for my serial and get a reply that I have to pay $67 for spinnerchief 4 and no mention of my serial or how to retrieve it, even though I still do have my paypal email showing transaction id , purchase price (which I provided them)..I gave them everything I've read in forum posts they say they need.

I'm still waiting on their reply from my last email to them. I'll post back here what the outcome is. If I'm screwed with on this I'm going as far as I can go to let people know . At this point I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. But I have to be honest at this point, it has all the makings of a bait and switch. When you pay for a lifetime serial that says you get free updates to the latest version of the software..that's what you should get..not this response:

also I still have the emails where it said I could upgrade to the spinnerchief 3 for free ( which I did) and also I see the email I received to upgrade to spinnerchief 4 free. So this is really annoying to me at this point.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option