WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
onlygrace

How to use table loop

ReplyThanks 2015/12/17 03:22:45 0 0

Hi, I recently notice there are a new function called table loop. Usually I use wait (loop) to loop from one row to the next till it is finished by deleting first row each time I use one row. Does it do the same? Also there are many other features in botchief that I don't know how to work with it.

Where can I get the tutorial about this new feature and all the features botchief have?

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/21 02:24:24

The function of Table loop and Wait (loop) is very similar. You can add the loop operations under this action. The difference between them is as follows.
1. When you use Table loop action, you must select a table variable, and the number of loop equals to the row count of the table.
2. You can use another variable to store the column value taken from table in each loop, and use them in the loop operations. In addition, you also can set the loop order for it.
3. The table will not be changed after each loop, and the rows of table are also not reduced automatically.

Recently, we have no time to make tutorials for these new functions, so you need to try your best to understand them. Very sorry for the inconvenience, but we will make the tutorials asap. Thanks.

WhiteHatBox
2015/12/25 01:08:04
When you want to loop a table to do some operate, the new TableLoop action will be much easier.
Let's ROCK!
ziebra
2015/12/28 13:07:25
I am trying to do a very simple test task with Table loop:
My simple test setup is:
Table loop
-Sleep
In table loop settings i have a "initialize variable" type table with 1 column and 10 rows of information. Loop order is first to last and the loop value goes to a second "initialize variable" type string. If i try to test it I am getting a Fail reason unknown error. I think i got the loop concept correct but maybe i am missing break points or other process control functions? Maybe some one can post a screenshot of a working table Loop configuration?
Aprilcaicai
2015/12/28 21:35:42
4 # ziebra 12/28/2015 1:07:25 PM
My simple test setup is:
Table loop
-Sleep
In table loop settings i have a "initialize variable" type table with 1 column and 10 rows of information. Loop order is first to last and the loop value goes to a second "initialize variable" type string. If i try to test it I am getting a Fail reason unknown error. I think i got the loop concept correct but maybe i am missing break points or other process control functions? Maybe some one can post a screenshot of a working table Loop configuration?

we have got your message, and please wait for a moment, we will help you asap. thanks

zhoucongcq
2015/12/29 01:21:46
Can you send your template to us for checking it?
WhiteHatBox
2016/01/01 22:10:30
4 # ziebra 12/28/2015 1:07:25 PM
My simple test setup is:
Table loop
-Sleep

Have you set some value for the initialize table before test?

Let's ROCK!
ziebra
2016/01/02 09:00:50
I acomplished my task using different functions. In the moment I think table loop is a bit broken. I tried changing variables and other settings and always got the same error message. Bot chief is currently in developement and bugs like these are very common and it`s understandable.
WhiteHatBox
2016/01/02 23:44:32

Good to know that you has solved the problem by yourself. You are smart.

we will check the table loop asap.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option