WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
kalasnikof

Hello Happy New Year 2 fast questions

ReplyThanks 2014/01/12 18:29:43 0 0

1st.

a. Cannot scrape text content ( i don't know about others)

b. Why so few article sources ?

2nd. Uniqueness

Well.... 7 tries ZERO {0} to 2 percent {%} Uniqness .Ofcourse i am using a really good program

Then and because i beleive in sc3 program and team behind i scrape and make a cocktail of 5 texts suing other Cheap program ( not the well knows other) and spin with it. the i take the oupout and make balanced in spinnerchief3

Then took one check against uniqness program and 70% the i check the other two and 97% uniqness.

I was happy.

PS: Your program have a lot of potensial as 2nd tier but but with only one little tweak and text feed u will be 1st and i will be proud of own this program.

PS2: proud /pra?d/

adj

1. followed by of, an infinitive, or a clause: pleased or satisfied, as with oneself, one's possessions, achievements, etc, or with another person, his or her achievements, qualities, etc
  2. feeling honoured or gratified by or as if by some distinction
  3. having an inordinately high opinion of oneself; arrogant or haughty
  4. characterized by or proceeding from a sense of pride: a proud moment
  5. having a proper sense of self-respect
  6. stately or distinguished
  7. bold or fearless
  8. (of a surface, edge, etc) projecting or protruding from the surrounding area
  9. (of animals) restive or excited, esp sexually; on heat
Vincent
2014/01/15 05:38:22
Hi, I am having a problem fully understanding your post, so to clarify, you are happy with the way SC3 spins, but you are having problems scraping articles, is that correct?
kalasnikof
2014/01/15 09:56:32

i am happy overall with the functions.

But i follow the guide how to make unique and readable content and my articles cannot pass the plagiarism check.

I found a way using other program and mixing some articles to one then spin with sc3u and after this i take 97 percent uniqness.

ofcourse the document is 1st par: about volley 2nd about rings 3rd about ski but maybe this is becasue the feed keywords.

So i beleive in the functions that u train now and when the final beta or the final product goes live it will be amazing.

And because i write i think the negative words cloud have 3-4 more than synonyms and is hard to fully spin the texts. Example if u take a shit 10 bucks spinner it will spin every word even if it is negative antonymes homophones or no sense. Word AI is good but not enough good.

And because i beleive in this program i wont ask for refund.

I hope i bet correct.

ps2: In this stage is very good for spinning a handwritten document. not a scraped one.

Vincent
2014/01/23 07:08:06
Ok can you send me some articles that you are trying to spin and I will test them myself? [email protected]
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option