WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
NonameGenerator

Questions: the transition to a different version, running without a window and the details of the vatiable

ReplyThanks 2015/08/05 10:40:44 0 0

1. If I buy the Pro version ($ 97) and then want to upgrade to version Elite ($ 197), it would be to somehow take into account the difference in price? How much do I pay in the transition from version to version?

2. When you run the module opens a window built-in browser. When you run a multithreaded (seen in the video) opens multiple browser windows. Is it possible to launch a module without opening a browser window? If not, whether such a feature is implemented sometime? Analogs of BotChief (I will not name them aloud) are able to run tasks without opening a browser window.

3. The interface is simple and clear, but the documentation is not available. I looked at all the video tutorials. I do not understand work with Variable Operate, for example:

I want to use the list of accounts in the form of [login:password] for authorization under multiple accounts on one site. How do I load the list into the module, split the values and use them?

I hope for your help.

NonameGenerator
2015/08/05 11:33:56
It seems that I found the answer to the second question - when you start you need to remove the check mark from "Run In Debug Mode". I'm right?
zhoucongcq
2015/08/05 23:19:20
2 # NonameGenerator 8/5/2015 11:33:56 AM
It seems that I found the answer to the second question - when you start you need to remove the check mark from "Run In Debug Mode". I'm right?

Question 1: Need pay the difference price + another $50 to upgrade to higher version.

Question 2: Yes

Question 3: I write a sample example, when you run this bot, you can set value for the Table variable by importing from file.

(Txt file: one value per line, you need two files for each table column; CSV file: only one file. )

/editor/attached/file/20150805/20150805231904_0475.dat

NonameGenerator
2015/08/12 23:14:44
Thank you for your example.
Aprilcaicai
2015/08/12 23:24:56
You' re welcome. We will continue to work hard.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option