WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Whitehatravi

Supporting Flash Action

ReplyThanks 2015/06/08 11:49:30 0 0

Hi,

Has Flash Support been provided? I am running BotChiefEditor 3.4.5(Developer Version) and flash support is not available. However in your website(under Features), you have indicated that image recognition and Automatic interaction with Java, Flash etc. using Image Recognition is available. How to enable it?

Aprilcaicai
2015/06/09 04:49:05
Hi, thanks for your report. We find a bug in this operation, and we are updating the feature.

Harvey Norman
2015/10/21 23:40:30

Helo? Commented above but no reply.

Have you fixed this image recognition feature yet? I can't find the info in documentation.

Harvey Norman
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/22 00:19:41

Hi, Harvey Norman, we have added some new functions for this software, but recently it is not updated to the document. Besides, most bugs have been fixed, and we still try our best effort to find the way to solve some hard bugs, so please wait patiently. The image recognition you mentioned is the function of verification code?

Harvey Norman
2015/10/22 08:37:06

Image Recognition is what Whitehatravi was asking from the beginning. It's the feature that's include in the Elite version. Attached screenshot from botchief official page.

Where can I find this in your documentation?

Harvey Norman
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/22 23:10:25
5 # Harvey Norman 10/22/2015 8:37:06 AM

Image Recognition is what Whitehatravi was asking from the beginning. It's the feature that's include in the Elite version. Attached screenshot from botchief official page.

Where can I find this in your documentation?

hi, we have got it, and we will update the document asap, please wait patiently, thanks for your support.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option