WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Gabriel Carnielli

How can I use an older botchief version? this new one doesnt work

ReplyThanks 2019/12/18 01:07:34 0 0

How can I use an older botchief version? this new one doesnt work and I cant wait for this lovely support and dev team to fix it :)

how can you guys release an update that doesnt work? thats just ridiculous and looks like u are joking with your customers.

Aprilcaicai
2019/12/18 15:09:44

If you are running it in WhiteHatBox APP, just right click the software, then choose "Recover to last version" option to back to previous version.

Here is the download address of version 4.8.2.5

http://www.whitehatbox.com/SoftwareUpdate/Download/601809cc-bb7f-4d70-9a96-44bbe1d87efa.zip

Can i know what problems you have encountered with the latest version please? I will talk it with the programmer.

Waiting for your news.

leighnchristie
2019/12/19 10:39:21

mine also doesnt work!

.dat file from previous version, when i compile with new botchief version, and run it, it get error and show so many unreadable characters. (but if i compile with previous version, it run smoothly).

Aprilcaicai
2019/12/19 16:24:51

Can you provide some screenshots of the error you saw or logs?

Waiting for your news.

leighnchristie
2019/12/20 02:27:47
4 # Aprilcaicai 2019/12/19 16:24:51

Can you provide some screenshots of the error you saw or logs?

Waiting for your news.

im sorry, i cant give you any screenshot since i already recover to last version, and deleted the not working bot.

just too afraid to update it again, since lot of my works depends on the bot.

but i can tell you that it has something to do with the table.

so let say... i have a table named useragent table.

when i compile with the previous version, stand alone bot working normally.

then i update the botchief and compile (with the same dat file)

the standalone bot can not working it says error user agent table bla bla bla (in error log of the bot showing a lot of unreadable spaces and characters)

Aprilcaicai
2019/12/20 14:04:28

Thanks for your reply and help.

I have forwarded it to the programmer and wish it is helpful to them.

If we found what the problem is, and will update it ASAP.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

Aprilcaicai
2019/12/20 14:31:55
Btw, is the error log file still saved to your computer? If so, please share it with us. Thanks for your help in advance
Karmagedon
2019/12/20 18:31:31
1 # Gabriel Carnielli 2019/12/18 1:07:34

How can I use an older botchief version? this new one doesnt work and I cant wait for this lovely support and dev team to fix it :)

how can you guys release an update that doesnt work? thats just ridiculous and looks like u are joking with your customers.

I recommend that you use the old version for at least two further updates. At least in the old version, I know what and where does not work, or where there are bugs. And the new version needs to be checked. Because I'm sure there are bugs.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option