WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Ocir2016

Youtube view only mode

ReplyThanks 2019/11/02 16:05:43 0 0
Hi, im interested on buying tube assist pro, but i dont have many email. I o ly need this software to increase the view of my yt video. Is it possible to run this sofware to watch a video or playlist without any gmail account? Only using proxy?Any recommendation proxy site that match your software.Thanks
elsaeyer
2019/11/05 18:22:31
Yes, it can. There are several suggested proxy in our software. Once you install it, you can see them.
Ocir2016
2019/11/05 21:01:43
Is illuminati proxy that has ip:port:username:password works with this bot?What is the maximum threads can i run with this bot?Is there a way to change the resokution of the youtube to 144p...because i need to save bandwidthFrom all the proxy company there, which one has the great success with this bot. Please be kind to answer this. Because i need to make decision either using yout bot or jarvee. Thank you very much
elsaeyer
2019/11/06 16:58:59

Yes, ip:port:username:password works with our software.
There are no limits on running threads, but you should set it according to your computer's performance.
Here are ways to change resolution. I googled this.

When you're logged in to your YouTube account, you can change the default resolution setting by navigating to the Settings page. If your Internet speed is slower, select "I have a slow connection. Never play higher-quality video" and click "Save." YouTube will default to SDresolution whenever you play a video.

moinu4578
2019/11/14 19:55:58

hi i would like to buy the bot for live views do ur bot work for live views(youtube)??

and how much ram and harddisk should a pc have to get 3k live views

please let me known i need it very urgently.

elsaeyer
2019/11/21 16:32:14

Live version and ultimate version can help increase live views.

There are no must requirements for harddisk or other, a usual pc would be ok.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option