WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
lowridertj
2018/03/01 11:10:16

ticket 63560

provided sample code there as well.

i get the captcha response in the page without a problem.

its placed to response field i get that happening. the problem is the javascript function in backend that has to be executed with the response code of the solve that activates the form int eh page to be able to be able to be submitted.

Web Automation Software - Botguru.net
Aprilcaicai
2018/03/01 13:20:55

I am sorry. You make me confusion again now.

Is the problem that you cannot auto verify the captcha in quora register page using BotChief. Yes or not?

lowridertj
2018/03/01 13:51:29

Nothing confusing about it its same process and issue since the start of this post. Sorry if you find it confusing

I can solve the captcha using 2captcha no problems.

replace the value of the textarea for google recaptcha response field in the page

but the submit form for registration is not active because

1. the submit button still has disabled=disabled

** resolved can remove this changing the html

2. the form can not be submitted as they have a javascript listening script onthe page listening for the response from google and cant for the life of me figure out which function has to be executed (javascript) with the response code. to enable the listening script to allow the registration form to submit properly.

Aprilcaicai
2018/03/01 15:46:51

I am sorry.

Are you using BotChief to deal with the captcha please?

Which website are you talking about please? Before you are talking about quora, now Google?

What did you mean submit button disabled? Any screenshot to show me please?

Also which form cannot be submitted? Any screenshot to show me please?

lowridertj
2018/03/01 17:28:10

Good lord...

quora is the site, the problem is the form not becoming active when "google captcha" is solved in the registration area.

the steps are above.

If you don't understand at this point with the in-depth details that I gave above I give up on trying to allow you to help me.

I feel as though English is not your first language, and almost similar to hiring someone from Pakistan on a freelance site for a project.

Thanks for your time. Someone please just close this post. Beyond frustrated with the responses thus far.

I can code with raw programming systems such as c#, along with using botchief, ubot studio, selenium, autoit and many other systems.

This has been a horrible experience with bot chief and the forum along with support at this stage. Hope for better things in the future. I was going to look at making plugins for the system same as I did for ubot studio (made tons hundreds of new functions and commands for) but I cant invest when things like this cant be resolved and or normal comprehended conversations with others. I had the same trouble on the support ticket.

Aprilcaicai
2018/03/01 17:53:00

I am sorry if this makes your frustrated. I just want to understand your question well. So i ask you to confirm my question again.

Now i understand your question.

I talked this with our programmers. They said they already sent the sample to you in your support ticket.

The problem is not from the submit button or form. The problem is that you do not solve the captcha success actually.

Please go to check the sample we sent to you. Then test if it works.

lowridertj
2018/03/01 18:17:35

detailed video

https://www.screencast.com/t/LVJumUUoRSg

Website is: www.quora.com

Directions to the issue:

Navigate to www.quora.com
(on left of page) continue / register with email
insert details and solve captcha

here is were the problem starts

submit button still disabled, and form cant be submitted.
even if you remove the disabled from submit button form cant be submitted still

theres an exact javascript that needs to be solved on the page for the listening script.
that the response has to be executed through to activate the form is what im assuming

lowridertj
2018/03/01 18:19:09

the solving process works I've tested that multiple times and most other sites I use same solving process with http requests to 2captcha to solve it and return the response code for the solve and insert it in the google response field.

Aprilcaicai
2018/03/01 18:28:05

Very thanks for the details. And thanks for the feedback.

I will forward it to the programmer. After we checked it in our side. We will mail you soon in details.

Please wait for the news.

lowridertj
2018/03/01 18:56:25

can also download the test document at www.botguru.net/quora2.zip

for the test project. 2captcha fails saying user key is incorrect but ive tested its the correct key.

use it for other projects as well.

VerifyCode
Advanced Option