WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/03 04:40:39

I create an example for you, it is working well.

I think the problem you got is because you didn't use the wait(loop) action to wait the page load finished after click 'sign in', then set the value directly. Anyway, check the example please>>

Instagram Login Example

Let's ROCK!
djgbshows
2014/12/03 21:51:14

ok i have got it to work but i get stuck on certain parts. it would be easier to discuss via skype but since i have not got a reply on there yet i will talk here for now.

here is my steps i have been using instagram example

1. when i get to step 41 i constantly get the 'cant find control' error, i am not sure why i always get this error, please explain.

2. when the #keywords i am searching come up on step 24 i can not figure out how to click on that tag / keyword on the right of the screen. in the editor it works using mouse emulation and clicking on it. But in the editor everything works fine.

3. how do i scrap a page to find a keyword than do a action to it like likes a pic, comment etc same for twitter how do i search keywords than reply to them

4. how do i avoid repeating the same action twice?

5. on my keyword searches how can i have the variables rotate the searches, eq: 1st search = #music, 5 searches later 2nd search= #love, 5 searches later 3rd search= #america

my goal is to make a bot that searches keywords than likes & comments on the pics and also follow the users but i keep getting this error about not finding the controls.

I get the same error on soundcloud . com, and facebook. actually facebook wont even come up in the debug simulator ' might be a bug'

WhiteHatBox
2014/12/03 23:25:37
I will check this asap and give you a fully reply
Let's ROCK!
djgbshows
2014/12/04 23:28:08
this bot is suppose to find pics by keyword then like tgem, follow them, and comment but still having issues
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/05 03:23:21

Hi, we talked on skype, you said the old problem has been solved. but had some new problems.

Please describe the new problems in details, we will help you to check.

Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/05 03:24:25
Please also post your newest template file here.
Let's ROCK!
djgbshows
djgbshows
2014/12/05 07:48:52

everything looks like it is working but when it gets to the part where it is suppose to start liking the pictures it doers nothing. it will say success but it does nothing on my end. and i still do not know what i am really doing with the wait function.

Honestly i think i will have to ask for a refund until there is a users manual on how to use this program because having to wait 24 hours each time for help from support is very irritating at this point. I know you said it will be a week before the manual is ready but checking other threads it shows others asking about it months ago and you told them the same. so at this point i pretty much feel like i have been screwed. I will request a refund via paypal and once the manual is ready i will read it, build some test bots and if it works then i will not hesitate to get the full license for top dollar.

WhiteHatBox
2014/12/07 02:01:44
Fine, we have refund you and disable your license.
Let's ROCK!
djgbshows
2014/12/07 15:50:12
Thank you, and please email me once you have the user manual and i will purchase again with out hesitation
VerifyCode
Advanced Option