WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
dannywayn123
2020/06/02 17:26:15
hi, i have managed to create a instagram bot but there's one problem, when i create account with email they always bring a captcha and after that ask me for a phone number, i tried to change my ip but results appear to be always the same, so tell me how's this happening, are they tracing my browser fingerprint??, if so how to overcome this, is it possible??
Aprilcaicai
2020/06/03 11:20:56
It's normal,

Captcha and phone verification is required on the registration of Instagram.
dannywayn123
2020/06/03 18:21:48

no, instagram says to create account there's two options, whether by email or phone number, and before i used to create accounts with this bot using just my emails, and there was no captcha at all, but now it's impossible, but i admit things took changes, i rather create those accounts using phone number or won't work for me any more

will be good if botchief make a phone verification plugin for this service provider: ismscode , because their prices are cheap and this might be a good progress for botchief

Aprilcaicai
2020/06/04 11:35:01

Instagram updated this year, and it requires captcha and phone service.

Thank you for your suggestion. Our developer has checked, and says this mobile service website hasn't built for a short time, it's not good to develop it to our software. Also this website does not provide API.

You can use the phone service we recommend you in your another post at present.

dannywayn123
2020/06/05 23:17:25

can you please help me to understand how to pass the captcha on instagram, i have been trying this for 3 days but no matter how harder i try, i can't do it, but you help right??

i'm using 2captcha, i tried this things here, but still nothing, i have read all your post here, but i can't find a solution, can you make an example module and show me how to pass the captcha ?

Aprilcaicai
2020/06/07 15:49:58

That's how we deal with it.

We can help you write this step with additional fee. If you are interested, please add this Skype(Chinasunny5) to talk about the details.

Did you bought the software please? What is your Payment account?

<< < 123> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option