WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
johncfh93
2016/04/01 04:35:41
I select Run Once, Run One Day and Select Scheduled Run then click run, then i stop the action and then the bot crashed and an error message appeared "Compliance had stopped working
Aprilcaicai
2016/04/01 04:48:36

Hi, johncfh93 we just tested with the same settings like you did, and it works normal.

Maybe you need to restart it and then run again, if there is still problem, please add our skype account: whitehatbox

we will check it for you via remote control. Thanks

johncfh93
2016/04/08 00:07:14
Hi, I want to ask when I run the task, why is there so many failure? For example, I set 36 threads and run for 36 times. The result is 34 successes and 25 failures and in the log (the failure is caused by cannot find control). Hope to get an explanation. Thank you.
zhoucongcq
2016/04/08 01:58:16
36 threads? It means you run 36 Debug.exe at the same time? If you do like that, there are 36 browsers that use network resources at the same time, so it is easy to appear that page is not loaded or can not find control.
kushblends99
2016/05/10 04:30:44

So I ran into a send code to phone and verify issue...I would like to automate the process, therefore I came across the get phone code plugin. However I have no clue how to use it. Any suggestions or solutions?

P.S. Im not sure what my account or password would be in order to access the phone and the code?

Aprilcaicai
2016/05/10 05:59:31
15 # kushblends99 5/10/2016 4:30:44 AM

So I ran into a send code to phone and verify issue...I would like to automate the process, therefore I came across the get phone code plugin. However I have no clue how to use it. Any suggestions or solutions?

P.S. Im not sure what my account or password would be in order to access the phone and the code?

Hi, kushblends99

Please check this site: http://getnumber.whitehatbox.com/

On the ReCharge page, you can check if our service is available for your site to register account.

zhoucongcq
2016/05/13 04:27:06

The steps of using GetPhoneCode plugin:

1. Add a GetPhoneCode to the module, and select "AcquirePhone" function, use your login name and password as the parameter value.

2. Visit http://getnumber.whitehatbox.com/, on the ReCharge page, you can get the API ID. If you want to use the phone for OutLook, you should set "6" as the value of "apiid".

3. Then you can use this function to get a return value. The format of the value is: phone number|full phone number|order id (e.g. 12300000000|+112300000000|5)

You should use Variable Operate to get the phone number and order id from the return value.

4. Fill the phone number to the text on the page, then you may need click "Get Code" or "Next" button on this page.

5. Add another GetPhoneCode, select "GetCode" function, you have got orderid in step 3, you should use it as the value of "orderid". The return value of this function is just the code, but you may need to run this function serveral times to get it.

vladimirkomarek
2018/01/26 21:59:38

i am trying to acquire phone numbers with getphonecode plugin... i am using the id=10 (for gmail)

and i actually am receiving a variety of US phone numbers with order id also.

but when i insert all these numbers in the gmail (account creation) form.. it says i can not use those numbers to verify my account

what's the problem?

Aprilcaicai
2018/01/29 16:49:04

I am sorry.

We are working on updating the numbers in getphonecode plugin. Please wait for the news.

Currently could you please other phone service?

Which program did you need to use this service please?

<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option