WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
kleinerHumani

ReplyThanks 2015/08/27 08:15:32 0 0

Hello,

i've created a bot whre is goning to a website an log in and log out of these website. I have a list with 25 email and passwords is to Login the bot. The problem is the bot always takes only the first e-mail address. How can I tell the bot that he should go through the list and will then stop.

Thanks for your help.

kabone76
2015/08/27 17:03:18
Do a loop. Load in the emails from a text file or csv to a table. Set the variable to the value of row 0, then delete row 0. Do the same thing with the password. If you do it with a text file make sure you use two text one for emails the other for passwords. After you have done that make it login. Then do an if statement to see if your username and password table is NULL. If it is Null tell the program to end, if it is not null use a goto statement to make it goto the line where it sets the values, it will loop through again and keep doing that until it reaches a NULL value(No more rows in the table). Hope this helps
Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
Aprilcaicai
2015/08/28 02:32:22
2 # kabone76 8/27/2015 5:03:18 PM
Do a loop. Load in the emails from a text file or csv to a table. Set the variable to the value of row 0, then delete row 0. Do the same thing with the password. If you do it with a text file make sure you use two text one for emails the other for passwords. After you have done that make it login. Then do an if statement to see if your username and password table is NULL. If it is Null tell the program to end, if it is not null use a goto statement to make it goto the line where it sets the values, it will loop through again and keep doing that until it reaches a NULL value(No more rows in the table). Hope this helps
Hi, kabone76. Much appreciated!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option