WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Mulmedman

Support does not answer.

ReplyThanks 2015/03/05 14:34:19 0 0

I bought Spinner Chief II for 197 USD and the Spanish thesaurus for 40 USD more on the 19th of February - two weeks ago and I am still not able to use it...

It requires that the seller autorize the thesaurus with my email and serial as far as I understood - but I get no answer from the seller.

Any help would be great. Anybody else in the same situation....?

Thank you

Gerald

"Now please email [email protected] - state theemail address you used to license SpinnerChief (you can get this from yourSpinnerChief login screen) and also state this serial number (XXXXXX), so thatwe can authorize your licence to use this thesaurus.

If you have any questions or need help,please email [email protected]"

WhiteHatBox
2015/03/06 07:30:49

Sorry for the problem, now we are providing support for all software at [email protected]

Please send email to there, and email your payment email, the support will authorize your software license to use the thesaurus

Let's ROCK!
Mulmedman
2015/03/06 08:14:09

Thank you for the quick reply...I already sent emailS to [email protected] - but they don't answer. For this reason I am asking here in public for help. It makes no sense to send more emails to an address which is not attended by support.

It is really a shame that I paid 239 USD on the 19th of February and on the 6th of March I am still without activation of my Spanish thesaurus

Please give me an alternative email address or any way to activate my already paid software after 2 weeks.

Unbelievable.

Mulmedman
2015/03/06 08:14:58

Tell them please that they should check their inbox and anwering the emails.

Life could be so easy.

Mulmedman
2015/03/06 14:00:53

I sent an email to [email protected]

Hopefully they answer it. I will keep you informed in this thread.

WhiteHatBox
2015/03/08 07:16:34

Check your email again, the support has replied and solved the problem for you.

He saw your email in spambox, so didn't reply it in time. Sorry for late.

Let's ROCK!
Mulmedman
2015/03/08 09:06:53

Thank you for reply. Now it works.

Saludos

Mulmedman

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option