Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Baller20

Need help! Thank you!

ReplyThanks 2015/02/26 04:38:44 0 0
Heyy!!
I need bot like this :
1) Click specific links with scraper (this works like a charm)

2) Sometimes when pop-up a message, MUST skip that one and keep moving

My bot works well as long as above pop-up message doesn't pop...

So far my bot do this :
1) Click links as long as above message comes...

2) close the message

3) Click AGAIN a same link where just comes up the message.

and bot do this as long as it shut down and comes ERROR like : "Timeout etc"... :/
So... Only thing what my bot needs to do IS : Skip every link where pops up a above message and never click that link again and keep going normally..

Have you guys any idea how I can make this happen ?
Appreciate every reply!
Thanks! :)

Baller20
2015/02/26 04:43:58
Some details :
Those "Links" are like in single file y'know.. so don't need save some links in database or somewhere what bot never click again...
It's enough if bot can only skip that one and click a next link, and do the same thing always when above message comes.
WhiteHatBox
2015/02/27 10:54:36

I don't understand you mean very well.

You want to the bot close the pop up windows after click the 'link', then go to next link

Or

You want to skip these popup link before click them? If that is what you want, is there any special to these links ?

Let's ROCK!
Baller20
2015/03/02 02:12:05
First one is closer..
Bot needs to close the pop up windows after click the 'link', thenk go to next link. Just like you said.

But the problem is, when my bot click that link, and close the pop up windows, then my bot clicks that same link again & again, as long as my bot shut down like "timeout, error"

Baller20
2015/03/02 02:22:09
When it clicks the link where pop up windows comes bot need to do this ->>

1) close window

2) Skip that above link.

[ Because if bot clicks it again, the pop up windows come again & again. ]

3) Click next link.

Pretty hard to explain this, lol :)

Baller20
2015/03/02 07:07:28
3 # WhiteHatBox 2/27/2015 10:54:36 AM

I don't understand you mean very well.

You want to the bot close the pop up windows after click the 'link', then go to next link

Or

You want to skip these popup link before click them? If that is what you want, is there any special to these links ?

I think something like that might solve my problem :

1) every time when the pop up window comes, bot close it AND then in the Scraper, item index change +1, in that way, bot don't click the same link anymore.

BUT question is : Is this even possible ? if it is, I think it needs javascript.
OR is there some better way to solve this problem ?
What you think.

Thank you :)

WhiteHatBox
2015/03/04 11:00:24
where do you get these links? Scrape from the page in the same bot ?
Let's ROCK!
Baller20
2015/03/06 06:48:03
So far, yeah
WhiteHatBox
2015/03/06 08:42:25
ok, so after you scrape these links into a table variable, you can use the while action to click every link. It should not click duplicate link. The unique problem should be that your bot has some problem. Check the while action please.
Let's ROCK!
Baller20
2015/03/10 09:34:34
9 # WhiteHatBox 3/6/2015 8:42:25 AM
ok, so after you scrape these links into a table variable, you can use the while action to click every link. It should not click duplicate link. The unique problem should be that your bot has some problem. Check the while action please.
Thank you for reply!
I have while action already, but I have the same problem. Problem is that, all the 'Links' have same name.
Example :

[Links]
'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link'
'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link' 'Example link'

So, when I click "Found html item" the bot find like 74 or 255 item index or whatever, but when item index is "0" bot find the first one, so in this case the first 'Example link' and, then click it. And yes, so far my bot works like a charm! But problems start when pop-up windows comes (it comes rarely)... When bot close it, the same link stay there, and that's the problem! Because every time when bot clicks 'links', those links disappear, but if pop-up windows comes, the 'link' stay alive and my bot keep clicking it.

Let me know if you still need more details, I will send you private messages if that's so.

Thank you!
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option