WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
fadabaci

Support has become so bad.

ReplyThanks 2019/04/27 22:59:54 0 0
I come here everyday hoping my post has been attented to but nothing.Most time what we get here is "wait for the news" and nothing happens afterwards.This is pretty bad for a lot of customers most especially those that pay for expensive monthly proxy quota, everyday counts because money has been spent.Your lack of attention might just be hazardous to our websites, google adsense accounts etc.If there's one thing that guarantees customer loyalty, its great customer support.
Igotcha2018
2019/04/28 18:19:04
In real life, things can just happen: Illness, holidays, etc.

But the worst thing you can do in such cases is NOT to communicate!

Everyone will understand if you say, sorry, it takes a little longer at the moment because our developers are sick or on holiday.
Jolin
2019/04/29 18:00:59
1 # fadabaci 2019/4/27 22:59:54
I come here everyday hoping my post has been attented to but nothing.Most time what we get here is "wait for the news" and nothing happens afterwards.This is pretty bad for a lot of customers most especially those that pay for expensive monthly proxy quota, everyday counts because money has been spent.Your lack of attention might just be hazardous to our websites, google adsense accounts etc.If there's one thing that guarantees customer loyalty, its great customer support.

So sorry for the late reply

Could you give us more details of your problem?we will help you solve your problem asap.

Waiting for your news

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option