WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
djgbshows

instagram

ReplyThanks 2014/11/27 15:16:08 0 0
i am trying to create a instagram bot and when i get to the screen to login i set the values etc but it fails at the point. i am not sure what i am doing wrong it was working yesterday. what i wanted to create was a bot that can serach multiple #hashtags and follow, like, and comment on their pics but i can get past the login screen anymore. am i doing something wrong with the set values?
djgbshows
2014/11/27 15:51:00
the error that comes up says cant find controls even tho i clicked on find html, saved with a variable which has the user input their username and password then a control operate to click on the login but now i just keep getting errors. i was able to make other bots log in like for yahoo, and twitter but instagram i get errors
Augustrain
2014/11/27 22:09:10

Try to research your step maybe some wrong, so i had to test, it's ok.

djgbshows
2014/11/28 00:40:35
it might just be iconosquare.com that is not letting mew sign in
djgbshows
2014/11/28 11:54:47
I have purtchased a dev license yesterday but it would not work, I have emailed your support but got no reply. my email is [email protected]
djgbshows
2014/11/28 11:59:43
also I have had no luck with logging into any site now for some reason.
djgbshows
2014/11/28 12:02:02

I have the bot go to the login screen, it clicks on the username, I find the html it finds 1, I click ok, I set a variable for the user to input a username and do the same for rhe password the have the bot click on the login button but then at this point it fails and shuts down in the editor each time, and it does the same for other sites involving instagram.com, I was able to do it for twitter.com with out a problem and yahoo but that is about it.

djgbshows
2014/11/28 12:03:51
another question I have about twitter, I am trying to create a bot that searches #hashtags aka keywords, waits for a new tweet about it then replies to that persons tweet. I have the bot logging in, then making a search but when it pulls up the tweets I am not sure what to do at this point to have it sit and wait then reply every x amount of seconds and still do not know how to not repeat the same task twice. Any help?
WhiteHatBox
2014/11/30 06:27:52

1. The failed to find control, the most possible reason is that you didn't set a right search conditional to find the control. On same page, the condition keeps changes, you need be more smarter to set the condition.

2. For wait some time, you can use the sleep action, and use 'loop' action to repeat the operation.

3. btw, seems no payment from [email protected]

Let's ROCK!
djgbshows
2014/11/30 11:45:24

it shows pending until tomorrow on my end, i will follow up with the payment tomorrow. If you can try to login into iconosquare or even facebook i am getting the same issues with both of these. here are my steps

load url www. iconosquare .com

control op: click on login

set value: enters username

set value: enters password

control op: clicks on login

in the editor it all works fine, but in the simulator it fails at step 3, set value: username and shut downs

can you try this on your end and see if it might be a glitch if not can you please advise a step to help me get past this issue

Also on the setvalues i am using a variable where the user inputs their information

<< < 123 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option