WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Mohamed ahmed_tB4wo

twitter accounts

ReplyThanks 2019/01/20 03:30:16 0 0
hello, i want to create about 100K twitter accounts, would pva help me creating about 100K gmail accounts and twitter accounts without blocking or phone numbers? if not, Is there any way to make that, i need 100K twitter accounts.
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/21 10:55:18

Phone verification is necessary when you create so many accounts using one ip. If you do not provide the phone number during register, then we suggest you buy these accounts from others directly.

Let us know if you need more help in the future.

Mohamed ahmed_tB4woo
2019/01/22 02:41:39
Ok, thats' good, i will buy phone from Smspva, what about proxy?
i will create 100K with one Ip or using free proxy or buying proxy or what ?
i think google will block all of them if i don't use proxy ?
give me your opinion please?
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/22 11:25:53
The phone services we are built in the software is getsmscode and smspva.

We do not provide proxy. But you can enter your proxies to use in the software. The software supports HTTP proxy.

Paid proxy will be better. If you want to create many accounts, then one ip for a few accounts or one account will be the best combination.

Yes, Gmail will block your accounts if you create so many accounts using 1 ip.
Mohamed ahmed_tB4wo
2019/01/22 15:10:03
Good, what about making a profile picture with the 100K ? can i make a profile picture with pva ? if not can you suggest me another tool to do that ? also what about buy accounts ?
i wanna buy 10k 50k 100k 1M give me prices, please
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/22 16:03:02

Upload profile for Gmail is a new function in PVACreator Gmail version. But we will take it into consideration, and will make the update if we can. You can wait for the news.

If you need this function soon, you can pay for extra money to custom develop this function after you bought PVACreator Gmail. We will help you develop it first.

Sorry, we do not have other tool suggested and also we do not sell accounts. We only sell product which can help you create accounts.

Mohamed ahmed_tB4wo
2019/01/23 23:06:14
6 # Aprilcaicai 2019/1/22 16:03:02

Upload profile for Gmail is a new function in PVACreator Gmail version. But we will take it into consideration, and will make the update if we can. You can wait for the news.

If you need this function soon, you can pay for extra money to custom develop this function after you bought PVACreator Gmail. We will help you develop it first.

Sorry, we do not have other tool suggested and also we do not sell accounts. We only sell product which can help you create accounts.

hello, now i will buy your tool "pva", and i will strat to buy phones from SMSPVA but i don't know how much does it cost, i want you to help me, should i buy rent numbers or activations or what? and which country is the cheapest, or should i buy from more than one country so that twitter won't trap me, what is the difference between rent numbers and activations
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/24 13:52:00
SMSPVA is the 3rd party phone service we are using in the software. You can visit their sale page to know more. smspva.com

No need to choose which phone number to buy. Just register an account in smspva, then charge for your account, then enter your smspva account apikey in our software. When task is running, software will auto take a phone number from smspva to start the register.

We will share the manual to you after you bought this software, then you can follow it to know more.

Btw, you can prepare the smspva account after you planned to buy this software.
Mohamed ahmed_tB4wo
2019/01/25 07:03:29
i bought the tool but it doesn't get the verifcation code from gmail, it works well until verfication code from gmail then i put it manually, so how can i benefit from it if i put them manually ?
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/02 16:23:42

No need to get the code from your mail manually to verify in the coming newest version. We already fixed it, please wait for the news.

The update will be coming today. Please go to check it later.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option