WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
alica aliya

you have these feature in traffic bot pro???

ReplyThanks 2018/11/25 06:55:54 0 0
i want buy this software but am not now how i use it and i want know that if i set 1000 user for get website it give me 1000 user in 5 mint .or i will set the time it give mw 1000 user in 10 hours /12 hours /1 hours ? you have this setting in this software .its means can i set the 1000pv timing that i get 1000 user in 8 hours . not in 5 to 10 mints

you have these following options

1: have Traffic from multiple web browser

2: have Proxy checking ( no need to manually check whether the proxy is working or not)

3: Automatic proxy imports from website URLs and proxy validation

4: Creation of own platform combination – based on web browser, OS, device, browser version, OS version etc.

5: Scheduler - make run at any time
Aprilcaicai
2018/11/26 10:51:15

Sorry for the late reply.

You can set it to get the number of views for each task, then task will stop running until it is up the views you set. If the viewer does not increase, but the task runs well, which means here is problem for your proxy. As we know, one proxy can get 1 view usually.

1, yes, you can have traffic from multiple web browser. The domains the software supports are: Google, Yahoo, Bing,......

2, yes here is a free proxy scraper function, and you can detect the proxy in free proxy scraper interface too.

3, check answer 2 to get the reply.

4, here is a UserAgent function, you can use this function to make the visiting device difference.

5, yes you can schedule a running time for your task.

alica aliya
2018/11/27 17:42:20

thank you for replay can u provide me full a to z features using video for understand . i watched the many videos about this software but not get complete feature videos for easy understand and use ....

like this soft video but it not have auto click option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxn9Wc0pMwQ&t=6s

Aprilcaicai
2018/11/28 16:49:43

We are planning to create many tutorials for this software, could you please wait for the news?

Our software has the auto click function, and if it cannot work as its promised, then we will send the refund directly.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option