WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Karmagedon

New Action - Wait Download Complete

ReplyThanks 2018/07/30 00:46:47 0 0
Downloading files can begin after clicking on an item (for example, download button or link on file) on the page or after a certain delay on it (for example, "download will start in 5 seconds"). There are other nuances when downloading.
Please, add the action to pause the running module until the download is complete. This action can be inserted after "Control Operate", "Load Url" or "Page Load White" (or after any other).
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2018/08/01 11:23:25
Very thanks for your suggestion. We will take it into consideration. Please wait for the news.
Raziel Ella
2019/11/11 02:49:33
1 # Karmagedon 2018/7/30 0:46:47
Downloading files can begin after clicking on an item (for example, download button or link on file) on the page or after a certain delay on it (for example, "download will start in 5 seconds"). There are other nuances when downloading.
Please, add the action to pause the running module until the download is complete. This action can be inserted after "Control Operate", "Load Url" or "Page Load White" (or after any other).

Hi,

I am trying to download file, but after its clicks the download bottom it doesn't starts to download it, (its really small file), can you understand me which function should I use and how for pausing the module until it finishes to download?

Karmagedon
2019/11/15 00:47:26
3 # Raziel Ella 2019/11/11 2:49:33
1 # Karmagedon 2018/7/30 0:46:47

Hi,

I am trying to download file, but after its clicks the download bottom it doesn't starts to download it, (its really small file), can you understand me which function should I use and how for pausing the module until it finishes to download?

1. After loading the page, you can extract the download link from the page using the Scrape action.

2. After that, use the action Network Operation - Download Files to save the file to the selected directory.

Small demo module

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option