WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
anton333

pre purchase questions

ReplyThanks 2018/06/16 19:50:25 1 0

hello

i am going to purchase traffic bot po software but before that i got some questions:

1: if bots arrives in my website and leaves it without any clicks my bounce rate will reach to 100% and that is like a dead for my website, i will lose all my organic traffic gradually. i strongly need to bots that clicks on page 2 ( and some times page 3) and stay on pages for a while. is this feature included in "search engine version "?( i saw on old topics this feature is available just in full version but my budget is not correspond to full version)

2:my website for some keywords is placed on google between pages 1-35 ( i don't know where its placed exactly) in this case should i set page number ion 35? and will bots search all 35 pages?

3: i wanted to buy your product today but my bad your discount 36% for word coup has ended any chance to extend discount period?

regards

Aprilcaicai
2018/06/19 18:34:51

1, I am sorry, search engine version does not support this function. Custom Operate function in full version can click the preset second/third... page when runs the task.

2, Yes, you should set the page to 35, then software will search your website within page 35, if it founds your website, then it will auto click and visit it.

3, we can consider to give you a discount if you buy the full version today.

Waiting for your news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option