WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
gbengalex

Is SC a Scam - Not working and Support not Responding

ReplyThanks 2017/02/20 12:51:55 2 0
I purchased Elite version last week. Web and desktop versions are both throwing errors. I also integrated API to a third party RSS plugin (WP RSS Aggregator) and that too is not spinning anything. The support is not responding despite emails I sent every day. Is this product a scam? I am considering reporting to PayPal for refund. It is painfully frustrating to wait for almost a week and no support answer or help for a paid product.
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/20 22:25:49
Hi, very sorry for the late answer, our support has changed the settings for you directly, please go to have a test again.

Have a nice day!!!
gbengalex
2017/02/20 22:39:06
Why is SC re-writing/spinning words that start with uppercase - proper nouns like President, State, Trump, Spears, Chief etc. Is there a setting to prevent words that start with uppercase from being re-written
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/20 23:45:28
If the original word is uppercase, and then the spun one will be uppercase too. You can add the word you do not want to spin to the protect word function, and then this word won't change.
You told our support, the article is scraped from other site, and you do not know how many proper word or how many word you do not want to change, currently there is no such a function, but we can add this function for you, please wait for the update.
Btw, please do not write the same post twice next time.
Alexander S
2018/10/02 18:58:59
edited........
Aprilcaicai
2018/10/02 19:43:40

We will help you optimize the thesaurus. Please wait for the news.

Btw, we already replied to your support ticket.

jokicheng
2019/07/12 17:15:04
The software is suspected of fraudulent consumers. The spinnerchief5 software introduction page does not indicate that the api needs to be charged. However, after purchasing, I want to use this translation function but I am told that the api needs to be charged at an extra charge. Now they are not willing to give me a refund.
Aprilcaicai
2019/07/12 17:46:14

Our support already received your mail in support ticket platform. And this board is used to submit the issues of the software, please do not submit other things. Thanks

We have no problem to send the refund if the software cannot works as its described in the sale page. And our customers already forwarded your mail to our programmers, please wait for the news. Thanks

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option