WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
marcush90

Constantly not repsonding

ReplyThanks 2017/01/17 08:31:09 0 0
When editing some spintax and finding that the spin tree has messed up and placed something like this

{{blahahah|blahahahah}{asfijdsfiigjirig|fdgjhirjgijr|ijfgiorejghitrht}

when it was just all emant to be in one like

{blahahah|blahahahah|asfijdsfiigjirig|fdgjhirjgijr|ijfgiorejghitrht}

when I try to delete the { spinnerchief every single time this occurs glitches and becomes not repsonding meaning I have to close the software totally.

Also when using the spin tree sometimes when you have a senetneces selected and then add a new one to it instead of just adding it to the senentence it attaches it within another spin tax creating {{ messign up everything.

Anyway to fix this?
marcush90
2017/01/17 09:20:20
Here is a test spintax to see what I am going on about

{senetence 1|senetence 2|senetence 3|senetence 4|senetence 5|senetence 6,|senetence 7.|senetence 8,} {senetence 1|senetence 2|half sentence, half sentence|sentence 4,} {senetence 5.|senetence 6.}

try using the spin tree to add another senentence to the second sentence spin and instead of it going to

{senetence 1|senetence 2|senetence 3|senetence 4|senetence 5|senetence 6,|senetence 7.|senetence 8,}{ senetence 1|senetence 2|half sentence, half sentence|sentence 4,|123} {senetence 5.|senetence 6.}

it will go

{senetence 1|senetence 2|senetence 3|senetence 4|senetence 5|senetence 6,|senetence 7.|senetence 8,}{ {senetence 1|senetence 2|half sentence, half sentence|sentence 4,}|123} {senetence 5.|senetence 6.}

Aprilcaicai
2017/01/17 22:24:10

Hi, i just test it using your text, i cannot get your result. Please send the screenshot of the settings to me:

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option