WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
Gemini

How do I Spin ALL Synonyms??

ReplyThanks 2014/06/23 23:26:30 0 0

I created a custom thesaurus. I want every single synonym to be spun. Instead, Spin to Spintax only changes a few. Right now, I am having to manually go through my entire documents to select every single synonym. I really, need to automate this. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I feel like I've tried every selection under Spin to Spitax and the Spin button. I set everything to Auto-Spin Frequency to '1', and I still can't get every synonym to spin. I don't need multiple articles, I just need one article spun with the synonyms I added to my custom thesaurus. Even if I manually go through and select all the synonyms, when I go into the 'Spin' button, it won't spin EVERY synonym.

Right now, I have to turn on the 'Replace' button, move to Next Synonym, select the replacement word from my thesaurus list, then repeat for every word. Doing it this way, there are no brackets, and I don't use any of the Spin buttons - which really defeats a large reason for using this software.

My Steps:

I paste a document into SpinnerChief. I select Tools > Synonyms to identify all known synonyms.

Note the word 'business' is highlighted below as a synonym.

I select the Spin tab > Spin to Spintax

As you see the output below, it did NOT change all of the synonyms. Note, the word 'business' and others like 'computer' have NOT been changed.

If I identify all synonyms again, you can see that they are in fact known words.

How can I get every synonym to get spun into 1 new article?

Gemini
2014/06/23 23:34:30

More information: The above sample of text consist of:

60 words total

16 words are identified as possible synonyms

Only 7 words were spun to spintax

WhiteHatBox
2014/06/26 01:07:56

this is not right.

you load yourself thesaurus file ?

Let's ROCK!
Gemini
2014/06/26 02:20:16

Yes, I created a new thesaurus. Added synonyms under Settings > Manage

I have closed the program, restarted, selected my thesaurus on startup, and it does the same thing every time.

As a test, I just created a new thesaurus. Input a few words in the thesaurus. Typed up a quick sentence with the thesaurus words.

Did the Spin to Spintax, and it only changed 3 of the 4 possible words. Again, the word 'business' was not changed into Spintax.

Hmm, ok I added a few more words to this new test thesaurus.

I wrote a few sentences, and all of the words spun to spintax.

Finally, I Rewrote the first sentence, ran Spin to Spintax (SC2) again, and you can see that the bottom sentence, which is a repeat of the first sentence, the program has now changed the word 'business', but didn't change any of the words it had previously changed (test, test2, tester).

The steps I took: I just wrote a sentence, hit Spin to Spintax, Auto-Spin frequency set to 1, wrote another sentence, and repeated the same.

? Let me know if you want me to try something.

WhiteHatBox
2014/06/26 06:51:26
I will make a test, then let you know asap.
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option