WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mamo

Can you give me example ?

ReplyThanks 2016/06/16 05:22:03 0 0

Hello everybody I want to see the HTML UI Editor before purchased developer edition and also what does mean the developer command set ?

thanks

Aprilcaicai
2016/06/16 06:36:28

Hello mamo,

This is the HTML UI Editor. It only can use the mouse to drag and click the fixed interface. It is very simple to operate.

Developer command means some advanced commands are only available in the developer verison.

mamo
2016/06/16 18:29:21
2 # Aprilcaicai 6/16/2016 6:36:28 AM

Hello mamo,

This is the HTML UI Editor. It only can use the mouse to drag and click the fixed interface. It is very simple to operate.

Developer command means some advanced commands are only available in the developer verison.

sorry but this is not HTML UI this is like forms in visual studio ? And to be honest the form in these days is suck at least WPF is better than forms also, The HTML UI using CSS ,HTML 5, and Java script ?

and why purchased the developer edition without know what kind of command set for developer edition ?

thanks bro

WhiteHatBox
2016/06/17 01:50:24

For now you can use the Form GUI editor and I think it is more easier than html editor in fact, because you can just drag and drop to finish the GUI.

But we are also working on a pure html GUI editor, it will come in future update.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option