WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Yao

Some basic questions (Could not find the answer in the videos)

ReplyThanks 2016/05/06 17:04:40 0 0

Hi guys! I am completely new to BotChief but I have watched all tutorial videos and I understand how it works quite well. Basically i have 3 questions regarding a few functions:

1) Let's say that i want to create Tumblr Post Submitter, which is easy to do, but i have no idea how to import my articles to BotChief. I want BotChief to post a lot of articles to my tumblr accounts. I think that I have to use variables in order to do this but i do not know how ;/

2) How can i "connect" tumblr captcha to DeathByCaptcha?

3) Suppose that I want to create Tumblr Account Creator and I have a list of nicknames i want to use. How to tell BotChief tu use already preapred nicknames during the process of account creation.

I would really appreciate an answer to any question listed above :D If you need any screenshots in order to better understand the questions, then just give me a sign an I will paste them. :D

Best regards!

Aprilcaicai
2016/05/08 22:16:34

Question 1: Add a Directory Process command to get your file list, and save the list to a table variable. Then get the value from the Table variable.

Question 2: On the main interface of Botchief, you can fill in your captcha information.

Question3: Add a Variable Operate command to get the value from your nickname list.

Wish this is clear for you. Of course, if there is still problem about it, we can help you create your bot, but for some complicated operation, we will take some charge. The decision is up to you.

Have a nice day!!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option