WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
robotxt

Update Change Log

ReplyThanks 2016/04/09 03:10:35 0 0

Hi!

Will be nice to keep on updating the change log thread, or if there is another place where this is been updated i would like to know :)

Many thanks!

Aprilcaicai
2016/04/10 22:28:45

Hi, robotxt when you open the whitehatbox app each time, if there is an update for the software. you can see this hint:

or when you go to the BotChief main forum: http://www.whitehatbox.com/BBS/forum?fid=17 here you can click this option to check the log news.

greyhat
2016/04/13 14:33:27

Hi Aprilcaicai,

I think the user means for the change log to be updated frequently so that we can know what has been changed, removed, or added to program. It hasn't been updated since Jan 2016.

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=471#.Vw6QYfkrKHs

I'd also like to request specific information for the change log, so we can keep track of what exactly has been fixed.

Most of that stuff there says "Bug fixes". So it would be nice to know what bugs were fixed? That would help us to know whether or not we really should upgrade...or continue to wait :)

EDIT:

The 2nd paragraph is an error on my behalf. I thought it was the other update log, and that one consisted of mostly "bug fixes". I cant locate it at the moment, but I'll paste a new link once I find it.

Aprilcaicai
2016/04/13 21:53:33

Hi, greyhat very thanks for your explaination. We are keeping updating botchief. And i am just to notice the user how to find the update news if there is any update from botchief.

Very thanks for your suggestion about the specific information for the change log, next time we will make it better. very appreciated.

Have a nice day!!

Bill Bot
2017/11/19 09:04:19

WhitehatBox.exe is total crapware, the bug is that it wants to update upon opening, then it downloads something and follows up by installing the update and failing, then to complete the crapware loop it closes the app....Each session is the same there is of course no real option to "upgrade" it just pushes the upgrade no mater what, now I have to find the trojan or what ever it tried to install. A demo that is buggy or fake should tell everyone that the paid version is more of the same!

Not going to buy this based on the free version the paid one is even worse cause it not only wont work, but it will also take your money and CC info/ID....

elsaeyer
2017/11/19 17:16:20
5 # Bill Bot 2017/11/19 9:04:19

WhitehatBox.exe is total crapware, the bug is that it wants to update upon opening, then it downloads something and follows up by installing the update and failing, then to complete the crapware loop it closes the app....Each session is the same there is of course no real option to "upgrade" it just pushes the upgrade no mater what, now I have to find the trojan or what ever it tried to install. A demo that is buggy or fake should tell everyone that the paid version is more of the same!

Not going to buy this based on the free version the paid one is even worse cause it not only wont work, but it will also take your money and CC info/ID....

I'm sorry how can you say that?

It will upgrade only when it really upgrade.

Or can you show me the screenshot of the error?

I will check and explain it.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option