WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
user_1234

Important!

ReplyThanks 2016/04/04 10:23:47 1 0

My program I've been running for a while stopped suddenly due to a minor update.

I need botchief to update the Emulate mouse/keyboard function or create a new one that can fill in login info for: https://login.live.com/ that WORKS WITH MULTI-Threading. Although it will work without the multi-threading function, I need it to work with muti-threading.

I asked for the feature before but it hasn't come after months.

Please let me know if you can update this:

The specific problem is this:

When multi-threading in order for a instance to use the mouse / keyboard emulation the window needs to be selected over the other windows. This makes it so only one window will work with multi-thread.

When trying to fill in login information, it fills in the information but the webpage doesn't recognize it, and says "fill in email and password" when I try to log in. If you can find a way to log in an account in a multi-thread safe-fashion I will be very happy.

Please, I'm desperate. I depended on this program and bought the developer version for the support / functionality.

Aprilcaicai
2016/04/04 23:04:48

Hello, [email protected] actually there is a very easy way to solve it. And you just do not find it. so we have to say that botchief is a very smart software. please do the settings like i shown:

1. add a set value to find the control.

2. add a Control Operate action, the settings are like below shown:

Wish this can help you.

And also the multiple thread can be solved.

user_1234
2016/04/04 23:37:20

Thank you so much!! It worked! I feel a bit dumb now, but I'll recover!.

Have a wonderful day you beautiful bastard!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option