WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
designerjpr

Mouse Emulation

ReplyThanks 2016/03/20 17:31:37 0 0

I have a windows 2012 VPS

I have set up my botchiefrunner on it and have a bot that creates accounts for me using mouse emulation. Do i have to have the VPS screen showing on my desktop remotely for the mouse emulation to work correctly. It seems so.

Is it possible to disconect remotely from my server freeing up my desktop and still have mouse emulation work?

Aprilcaicai
2016/03/21 00:25:55
yes, the mouse emulation will still work, even if you have disconnected remotely from your server.
Chuckero
2016/07/06 09:03:48
Hi,

I'm with the same problem. I need to keep my bot working on a VPS, making mouse clicks, but I can not close the "Windows Remote Desktop".

How this mouse emulation works? Could you point me a good mouse emulation software? This gonna working even when I close the Windows Remote Desktop?

Thanks in advance.
digall
2016/07/06 09:22:35

1)Also for manual captcha solving it is using mouse emulation for recaptcha V2 which make it difficult to work with another program. I can't work on other program while the bot is running. I haven't emulated anything other than default recaptcha solving.

2)Manual recaptcha solving is not working without debug mod enabled. Whenever i disable debug mode and let it run hidden then captcha image is broken and mouse emulation might as well not working as task is always failed. Random mouse clicks on top left corner are what i see in this case.

Aprilcaicai
2016/07/06 22:58:00
4 # digall 7/6/2016 9:22:35 AM

1)Also for manual captcha solving it is using mouse emulation for recaptcha V2 which make it difficult to work with another program. I can't work on other program while the bot is running. I haven't emulated anything other than default recaptcha solving.

2)Manual recaptcha solving is not working without debug mod enabled. Whenever i disable debug mode and let it run hidden then captcha image is broken and mouse emulation might as well not working as task is always failed. Random mouse clicks on top left corner are what i see in this case.

1. For mouse emulation command, it is needed to control your mouse to do the operation just like the real people did, so you cannot do any other operation when it is running. But you can install a VPS to run it, and it still can run when your close your remote desktop.
2. You need to enable the debug mode, when it is running, it needs to stimulate your mouse to click the captcha image.

Aprilcaicai
2016/07/06 23:07:32
3 # Chuckero 7/6/2016 9:03:48 AM
Hi,

I'm with the same problem. I need to keep my bot working on a VPS, making mouse clicks, but I can not close the "Windows Remote Desktop".

How this mouse emulation works? Could you point me a good mouse emulation software? This gonna working even when I close the Windows Remote Desktop?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Muse emulation command is to do the click or move operation just like the real people did. You should run your project on the vps, and it still can run even if you have closed the window remote desktop.

Chuckero
2016/07/13 08:39:23

Hi guys,

I think not everyone realized the real problem. A VPS doesn't have a screen, so, there are no pixels to pointing and there are no way to make the mouse move.

But, apparently this is a possible answer:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/pt-BR/647e8a1a-b164-4050-a9d7-bf6025a77638/how-to-enable-the-interface-gui-permanently-in-windows-2012-r2?forum=winserver8gen

Make a virtual screen by a VNC server or a VNC client pointing to itself. I don't know another software that makes a virtual screen.

Aprilcaicai
2016/07/13 23:08:56
7 # Chuckero 7/13/2016 8:39:23 AM

Hi guys,

I think not everyone realized the real problem. A VPS doesn't have a screen, so, there are no pixels to pointing and there are no way to make the mouse move.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/pt-BR/647e8a1a-b164-4050-a9d7-bf6025a77638/how-to-enable-the-interface-gui-permanently-in-windows-2012-r2?forum=winserver8gen

Make a virtual screen by a VNC server or a VNC client pointing to itself. I don't know another software that makes a virtual screen.

Please use the newest mouse emulation, we cannot understand what you mean, and we think that vps still has the screen.

Chuckero
2016/07/14 08:06:56
8 # Aprilcaicai 7/13/2016 11:08:56 PM
7 # Chuckero 7/13/2016 8:39:23 AM

Hi guys,

Please use the newest mouse emulation, we cannot understand what you mean, and we think that vps still has the screen.

Hi, what is "newest mouse emulation"?

About the screen, I'm using a Amazon free EC2 VPC (a basic VPS), in this VPS the mouse moves only when the remote desktop is active and my mouse is over the window, if not, the bot doesn't work.

Aprilcaicai
2016/07/14 23:22:03
@Chuckero

“New mouse Emulation” command.

Did you run your bot on your VPS? Can you tell us what operations your bot will do?
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option