WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
kaevlar

limitation in Free Version

ReplyThanks 2015/11/01 16:54:48 0 0

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a list of Free version' limitations.
I understood it were a full working version, with limited features but I thought I could export a project from the editor and run it with the runner. At the moment, the only thing i can do is run manually one-action at time in the project view, but it's pretty unuseful.
Am I missing something?

Aprilcaicai
2015/11/01 20:59:04
Hi, we have got your message, please wait for a moment, thanks
Aprilcaicai
2015/11/01 21:38:41

Hi, kaevlar, you can view the features of each version in this site http://www.botchief.com

by the way, i can not understand the last sentence "At the moment, the only thing i can do is run manually one-action at time in the project view, but it's pretty unuseful." this software does not work to you recently?

greyhat
2016/01/12 01:14:32

Kaevlar, you can export your bot (which is a .dat file) into the runner, and have the runner to run that bot as many times as you want, in the free version.

With the free version, you cant run multi-thread, and a few other special run instances, but you can set a continuous run, or set a single thread to run "X" amount times if you wish.

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/12 01:50:17
4 # greyhat 1/12/2016 1:14:32 AM

Kaevlar, you can export your bot (which is a .dat file) into the runner, and have the runner to run that bot as many times as you want, in the free version.

With the free version, you cant run multi-thread, and a few other special run instances, but you can set a continuous run, or set a single thread to run "X" amount times if you wish.

Thanks for your help @ greyhat. you are definitely correct, but if you want to have powerful function, you'd better use paid version to run your bot. very sorry for that, if you have any problems, please feel free to have a contact with us. have a nice day!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option