WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
yazo

How can I upgrade from Spinner Chief 2 to Spinner Chief 4

ReplyThanks 2015/09/26 16:21:23 0 0
Hello,

It's been awhile since I used the tool. I purchased the spinnerchief elite back in 2012 with free updates. Question, where can I download the latest version (Spinnerchief4)? And install it on my new laptop? My old laptop no longer works. And can you make sure my serial works with my new laptop?

Thanks,
Cesario

PS I sent you an email (to [email protected]) with my serial code and previous laptop machine code.

Can you check your email please?

Thanks

yazo
2015/09/27 23:54:23

I received your email. Thanks.

However, the registration key is not being accepted. As i mentioned before I am installing this on a new laptop (the old laptop no longer works). Again, how can we resolve this? Do i need to send you my new PC machine code?

I will send you another email with my machine code.

Thx.

Aprilcaicai
2015/09/28 00:46:22
2 # yazo 9/27/2015 11:54:23 PM

I received your email. Thanks.

However, the registration key is not being accepted. As i mentioned before I am installing this on a new laptop (the old laptop no longer works). Again, how can we resolve this? Do i need to send you my new PC machine code?

I will send you another email with my machine code.

Thx.

do not worry, we will help you solve this problem asap, please wait for a moment, thanks.
benydreamer
2016/03/20 11:58:24
I have the same problems and already sent email but not reply until today.
Aprilcaicai
2016/03/20 22:34:50
4 # benydreamer 3/20/2016 11:58:24 AM
I have the same problems and already sent email but not reply until today.

Hello, benydreamer, please just email your serial code to [email protected], we will upgrade it for you manually.

sorry, bro, it is weekend in the last two days, so the answer from the support will be slower than usual, sorry for the inconvenience.

do not worry, i have informed the support, he will help you solve it asap. please wait for a moment, thanks

ahmad22660
2016/04/01 08:44:59
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Morning! Is there any way other than Paypal to purchase Spinnerchief as I am from Pakistan and Paypal service is not available in Pakistan. I want to buy Spinnerchief with the help of Visa Card.

Regards,
Ziad
Aprilcaicai
2016/04/04 22:37:59

Hi, ahmad22660 we also can support WesternUnion to pay, please send mail to this account: [email protected] to know more details. thanks

Next time, please post one thread with the same problem, we will leave the message the message to you asap, thanks

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option