WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Dark_1

Crashing every 10-30 mins

ReplyThanks 2019/10/21 04:54:31 0 0
I just bought this software last night and were not off to a good start. It's very slow, hangs and crashes so much. Anything I/You can do to fix this?
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/21 17:09:39
Try to find the log file under CrashLog folder, then send it to us, i will forward our programmer to check it for you.
Dark_1
2019/10/24 10:37:14

Since you decided to hide my post..

So i decided to make the same bot with selenium and OperaDriver..

Java -

Notice the difference in speed? This is running on a laptop.. it has full cookie support, loads a file to go through accounts, also has one additional task in comparison to the botchief one (Change language). Took roughly 4 hours to make..

BotChief -

Notice the speed here.. This is running on an AMD FX 8350... While its certainly easier to design a bot, the constant crashing, error messages, and lack of detailed documentation/custom support made this take roughly 18 hours to make. I wonder if the lack of support is due to a language barrier when it comes to communicating to their customer base ? I've asked a refund, because the results are clear, but they intend to try and fix the issues. If they can ill be very happy, but its highly unlikely to do in 30 days since they have had 4-5 years to work on the service....

Karmagedon
2019/10/24 17:00:44
Good videos
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/25 11:36:11

First of all, the technology used between your own bot and botchief is different. Geckofx implements the browser itself slower than the webdriver-driven browser.

In addition, most of the users of botchief do not know the programming language, they can not use their programming language to do their own bot. In order to convenient them to use botchief to be their own bot, we have implemented a lot of logic and functions that are easy for users to understand in botchief, which is far more time and effort than writing a bot with java alone. It is a very complicated tool software.

Of course, we have to admit that some functions in the software are not doing well, but we will continue to optimize and update.

Karmagedon
2019/10/26 14:32:34
5 # Aprilcaicai 2019/10/25 11:36:11

First of all, the technology used between your own bot and botchief is different. Geckofx implements the browser itself slower than the webdriver-driven browser.

In addition, most of the users of botchief do not know the programming language, they can not use their programming language to do their own bot. In order to convenient them to use botchief to be their own bot, we have implemented a lot of logic and functions that are easy for users to understand in botchief, which is far more time and effort than writing a bot with java alone. It is a very complicated tool software.

Of course, we have to admit that some functions in the software are not doing well, but we will continue to optimize and update.

The last update was at the beginning of the year. This is a very long time. Correct bugs and optimize the code, and the BotChief can become a leader among analogues.
Helge
2019/10/28 04:55:46
when it comes to Botchief, the Devs need to change there mindset. The program is way to difficult to use for most of the People and way to unwieldy.

The Devs could make tons of Money with Botchief if it would be more handy,easier to use, more and better Tutorials, just take a look at Ubot Studio or Zennoposter how they are doing it.

Both programs are sold a lot cause they are intuitive,fast,and easy to use. For Bigger and more complicated Modules, Botchief is a pain the ass to use cause of a lot of bugs, bad performance and a lot of Steps which arent needed ( like changing variables themself to the correct variable format and all things like that)
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/29 17:10:19
For your suggestions, i will pass it to my manager, and inform them to think about it well too. We are working on making the software better and better too, please be patient, Thanks
Helge
2019/11/01 15:25:51
8 # Aprilcaicai 2019/10/29 17:10:19
For your suggestions, i will pass it to my manager, and inform them to think about it well too. We are working on making the software better and better too, please be patient, Thanks
I've heard that more than once in the last three years, and nothing's happened
Karmagedon
2019/11/02 21:59:33
9 # Helge 2019/11/1 15:25:51
8 # Aprilcaicai 2019/10/29 17:10:19
I've heard that more than once in the last three years, and nothing's happened

I completely agree with your opinion. All that you said in two posts is true. I have been hearing the same thing for five years. They need to change something dramatically.

They still have people who hope for change. But there are no changes and the situation is not improving.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option